PDA

View Full Version : FS: Amsoil fluids

Throbbe
29-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Having had a small clearout in the garage I've got a few 946ml bottles going spare. All are full and still sealed.

1. no 0w-30 2000 series engine oil (TSO) - £10
1. no ATF - £10
2 no. Severe Gear Synthetic Extreme Pressu10e Lubricant 75W-90 - £12 each

Postage is extra, although collections are welcome, and I'll post free if someone buys the lot.

Cheers

Robin

adzgti
30-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Hi Rob matey,

Sorry for being dumb mate, but is there enough of this hear and the gear that I got when I bought the car from you to carry out a service? I still need to buy a full membership but I'm gonna wait untill after the new year as so the postal service is back on its feet.

Cheers Adz

Throbbe
31-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I can't quite remember how much oil there was left, so it might leave you short of enough for a full oil change, and you'd still want a filter.

The ATF and transmission stuff would do for the AYC fluids and torque converter too. Without looking at the service schedule I'm not sure if you'd want to do the gearbox at 90k but I suspect the answers yes, in which case you'll be well short.

I'd get that membership application in sharpish, asin the members dis ount section Don is offering 25% off Amsoil products and free delivery for orders over £50, but only until 4th Jan!

adzgti
31-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Oh bloomin' ek! I'll have to get my skates on then eh!

Cheers for the info though matey.

Throbbe
31-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Sold.

amsoil
03-01-2009, 04:01 AM
Oh bloomin' ek! I'll have to get my skates on then eh!

Cheers for the info though matey.

Join the club on or before the 4th and you will still get your discount as long as its in the next couple of weeks. You will have to PM me as the discount code will 'drop off' automatically.

This will also apply to any new joining member :happy:

adzgti
03-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Thank You V.much mr Amsoil! You'll be recieving PM