PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow City Centre Sat 3rd....

Turbo_shaz
03-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Don't see any other Legnums full stop then 2 in the one month :inquisiti Pulled out of my works underground car park, just off Waterloo St in city center, thinking i was the only Legnum in town, to see a trigger mauve Leggie VR4 parked right outside! L reg, cool private plate :pimp2: Any takers for this one?

Sharon

Axeboy
03-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Louis :)

Grrrrr

Turbo_shaz
03-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Cheers, nice to find its a fellow members :happy: Good plate!!

Louis
03-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi Shaz, Axeboy
Yeah, that was me?, we will all need to meet up some time soon, and compare notes and carpark dings! lol. I try and keep the car looking subtle, but the plate usually gives me away.
Hope you keep the car by the way, you would miss it if it went, sell something else to get the horse, and use the leggy for transporting bails of hay and horse toys!, cheers Louis

fluffnik
04-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Hi Shaz, Axeboy
Yeah, that was me?, we will all need to meet up some time soon, and compare notes and carpark dings!

Sign up for the Moffat meet (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36550) - the more the merrier! :party:

Louis
04-01-2009, 02:06 PM
OOh missed that one, I will go and check it out

Turbo_shaz
05-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Hi Shaz, Axeboy
Yeah, that was me?, we will all need to meet up some time soon, and compare notes and carpark dings! lol. I try and keep the car looking subtle, but the plate usually gives me away.
Hope you keep the car by the way, you would miss it if it went, sell something else to get the horse, and use the leggy for transporting bails of hay and horse toys!, cheers Louis

Your car looked lovely and put my dirty white one to shame! Ill see if i can make the Moffat meet. Im just off the phone to Sky insurance and they have just about halved my insurance quote from what i was paying last year with another company, was getting ripped off, so looks like the Legnum will more than likely be staying! Ill give it another 3 weeks up for sale till my insurance is due. Now you have got me thinking of other things to sell, my R5 is to much of a pet to be sold....... but there is a nice shiny Scooby wagon sitting in my drive, ill work my magic on the other half so watch the 'other cars for sale' section!! :evil2:

simonc
06-01-2009, 03:58 PM
I now know the Legnum I see disapearing into the bat cave on my way to work.

Turbo_shaz
06-01-2009, 07:34 PM
I now know the Legnum I see disapearing into the bat cave on my way to work.

This me? If so gives a wave next time! Although wont be working weekends for a while (only time i take car as i can use secure car park) :)

Sharon

simonc
06-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Yes Sharon, I have seen you disapear into the garage but not often probably because I don't work many weekends. There are a fair few Legnums in Glasgow or surrounding area now, mine is tigger mauve and my mate has a pearl white one, both stay in the west end and share an office in Port Dundas, I was understandably relieved he didn't get the same colour or people would begin to think we were cloned.

Louis
06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
I used to work up in Port Dundas, Borron St, near Diagio when I first got the Legnum?, I am now based round the back of Ibrox. I think there is a Steve with a leggy near where I work, so yes Glasgow is Getting busy!, cool.

simonc
07-01-2009, 12:21 PM
In that case Louis your car was the inspiration, we are in Rankine House and your car used to be parked outside.

Louis
07-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Awe, Cool!, well apologies for the running costs!, but on the up side I still have mine with no major probs (apart from ........!), Amnyway it's a wonderfully enjoyable fast moneypit!