PDA

View Full Version : white galant vr4 Taupo

pungatree1
04-01-2009, 04:32 AM
You pulled out in froint of me in Taupo and then we crawled along the lake front before you turned off at the Napier turn off. Nice white Galant DEB 1*9. /rally You also had the cvr4 number plate surround!

bradc
04-01-2009, 06:16 AM
That will be Dave - SubaruETA.

I came through Taupo going north from Turangi up to Rotorua, there was a massive traffic jam on Friday at about 3pm going south, all the way from the place where the Huka Falls car park to past the main part of town when you're driving along the lake. Is it normally like that on holiday weekends?

pungatree1
04-01-2009, 06:35 AM
Thought it might be - it was him and another passenger in the front. The road along the lake front has been like that for several days as everyone comes to town! The traffic barely crawls along and then clears once out of town. Normally I wouldn't bother finding out who it was but the number plate surround at the back made me want to find out!

Subaru ETA
07-01-2009, 11:08 PM
haha yeah that was me and the fiancee on our way to napier. did i cut you off? lol. i was pretty pissed off because i crawled through the traffic and went to the BP station only to find out they had no 98 left! so i joined the traffic again and went to the mobil haha

pungatree1
08-01-2009, 05:48 AM
You did pull out in front but I don't blame you given how busy it was that day. We were coming back from watching the motor racing in Taupo and although I was a little annoyed at you pulling out in front - all was forgiven when I saw the number plate surround! Thought it might have been you but it wasn't the best place to stop for a chat! Can't believe that the BP had run out of 98 - there is another BP that sells 98 that is located closer to the race track end of town if you are ever stuck again. Will hopefully meet you proper one day!