PDA

View Full Version : Little dot ...

Physician
02-04-2004, 09:34 PM
I've looked around and can't find out what that little white dot/square means next to the number of posts I've made. Some people have two and others have green dots/squares. (I can tell that the 'greenies' are obviously better than mine!!!)

Could someone explain please, thanks.

Richard

Oh! just thought .... is it when you give approval to a post? If so, is there a rating list somewhere?

Nick VR4
02-04-2004, 09:46 PM
I've looked around and can't find out what that little white dot/square means next to the number of posts I've made. Some people have two and others have green dots/squares. (I can tell that the 'greenies' are obviously better than mine!!!)

Could someone explain please, thanks.

Richard

Oh! just thought .... is it when you give approval to a post? If so, is there a rating list somewhere?

Yeap your right is approval of the post
Like a good tutorial
look down the actual post near the bottom it has 2 small icons

Physician
02-04-2004, 10:35 PM
Yeap your right is approval of the post
Like a good tutorial
look down the actual post near the bottom it has 2 small icons
OK thanks Nick ...... can I borrow your green one? ;)

Roadrunner
03-04-2004, 01:43 PM
There, now you've got a green one! :)

colVR4
03-04-2004, 05:13 PM
hang on a blinking minute...

I've had quite a few people give positive feedback on my posts AND I've got a green thingameegibbit but I'm still an unknown quantity....charming that is. :stare: :p

Spirit
03-04-2004, 05:41 PM
hang on a blinking minute...

I've had quite a few people give positive feedback on my posts AND I've got a green thingameegibbit but I'm still an unknown quantity....charming that is. :stare: :p

Just had a look and your reputation points are currently 8 - the next level "on a distinquished road" is 10 so not far off it ;)

Physician
03-04-2004, 10:09 PM
There, now you've got a green one! :)

Heh! Thanks H.7 :D

Is there a 'chart' somewhere Pete - listing the 'levels' and can WE see what our ratings are or is that only for the Mods to see?

Thanks, Richard

Spirit
03-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Only for mods to see I am afraid ;)

Brind
03-04-2004, 10:27 PM
You can see your own score though.

Go to user CP and you'll see your reputation points.

Physician
03-04-2004, 10:36 PM
You can see your own score though.

Go to user CP and you'll see your reputation points.

Aha! great thanks Brind ...... :)

Spirit
03-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Yeah good call Mark, and sorry Richard was just talking about the different levels

BraindG
10-04-2004, 01:57 PM
another mystery solved..