PDA

View Full Version : FS: Petrolhead show-NEC Birmingham-this Saturday

falsh
06-01-2009, 01:17 PM
I might have a spare ticket got the petrolhead performance car show at the NEC for this Saturday.

Anybody interested?

Let me know.

stuey
06-01-2009, 04:40 PM
I bought the two 4 one ticket deal too...:scholar:

I'll be there from midday ish on the Saturday.. All you Midlanders should have a look, it's a good show for the motorsport enthusiast..

falsh
06-01-2009, 06:30 PM
No, I bought 2 tickets but been let down.

stuey
12-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Was a good show,... Had a nice convoy up with two modified M3's, an E36 & E46.

Bumped into Mr Oilman himself there who was manning the Amsoil stand.

Some pics here :http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=194&t=631498&i=20

psbarham
12-01-2009, 08:05 PM
we went sunday, stunning show, loads to see.

did you go to the live action arena? that was a great show.

It was good to see don and chas again as always.

amsoil
14-01-2009, 12:01 AM
The show went fine for us but I was knackered by the end, long days and driving to and fro from London each day. The numbers appeared down a bit which isn't too hard to imagine why.
Went to start the van to load up at the end and the car was as dead as a dodo.
Absolutely flat battery. Considered myself luck to catch the guys with batterys and jump packs etc CAsh got me one and got me home. Next day flat battery again so jumped it and onto the drive to charge. Then I found it... The wirring noise for the stuck on electric fan gave it away. Bet its a relay when i get around to doing it.

stuey
14-01-2009, 04:45 AM
we went sunday, stunning show, loads to see.

did you go to the live action arena? that was a great show.

It was good to see don and chas again as always.

Live show was good, aimed at the kids really but still entertaining, would've been nice to see some proper serious high profile racers, like LM, current F1, Touring cars in action..