PDA

View Full Version : FS: Telephone 'On-Hold' Professional Voiceover Service

HMG1K
07-01-2009, 05:28 PM
If you require a voice for your corporate 'on-hold' telephone messages - then get in touch!

You can use the short time your customers wait to be transfered from reception to another department to educate them on the additional services your business offers - as well as any special promotions you may be currently running.

As many of you may know I do a lot of voiceovers professionally as part of my work in radio and television as a journalist, presenter, producer and radio DJ.

I can compose the short scripts for you, voice the links, provide royalty-free music (of your tempo, mood and choice), produce and mix the whole peice - ready to be played on your IVR, on on-hold, system.

To hear examples of my work, either log on to: www.voiceovers.co.uk/philip.chryssikos and click on the tab marked 'Listen'.

Or...

Telephone some of my current clients to listen to them in real-time.

IT: Datek Solutions: 01753 540 000
CARS: RegTransfers.co.uk: 01582 477333

It's best to ruing these out of hours so they don't answer the phone - or simply ask to be put 'on-hold'!

My prices are extremely competitive - see it as 'mates rates for Club VR4 - infact they'll be far cheaper than if you were to go direct to firms that will charge you well over the odds.

PM me for further details - or any questions you may have.

Philip