PDA

View Full Version : WTB: GALANT V6 down pipe

Mikehel
09-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Hi,

Very new to this site and a new galant owner. Bought it from my old man who has been running Galants for as long as I can remember, great underated cars. Its done about 95K and is running well but gonna need a few parts soon.

To start with the flex joint covering at the start of the exhaust has just come apart. This sits on the end of the down pipe, making the whole thing cost about £300 new.

Can anyone suggest a source of cheap reliable parts or have a spare down pipe for sale?

I am gonna need a few other parts soon also, front discs and possibly the clutch so lots to pay out to get her running perfect.

Any help much appreciated.

Mike

peter thomson
09-01-2009, 10:09 AM
There is a pipe on ebay just now. I have bought a couple of parts from him and they are great and delivery was very quick

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MITSUBISHI-GALANT-2-5-V6-FRONT-PIPE-DOWN-PIPE_W0QQitemZ270325214535QQihZ017QQcategoryZ10400 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mikehel
09-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Hi Peter,

Many thanks for this. Looks like a god bloke to buy from. The part looks slighty different to what I was expecting though. As i thought the flew joint would be the end section. I'll give the bloke a call and have a chat. Thanks again.

Mike