PDA

View Full Version : Wellington BBQ monday 19th (weather permitting) .......

dixon8
12-01-2009, 03:37 AM
/Welcome /secret

well the new years arrived and we said we'd have a get together after the holiday rush is over /Wyhy :2thumbsup

I'm (along with my other half) happy to provide the venue for the BBQ and provide the BBQ. /Welcome2 :beerchug: :sunny:

please responsed if you are interested in coming along and partake.
it's to be a social (partner's included) meet :love:

monday is Wellington Anniversary Day, /Banana . incase you haven't realised yet :scholar:

hope to get a good response everyone :speechles :thinking:

CANDEE
12-01-2009, 03:41 AM
Ness and I are in...

Rosco_NZ
12-01-2009, 04:07 AM
sounds good, you can count Lucy and I in.

VR4 MAD
12-01-2009, 05:16 AM
I confirmed with Jo and we are definite starters too.............. /rally

Need to confirm time and address details etc latter for those who've not been to your house before.

Now all we need is for the weather to co-operate.........../pan

/toycar

dixon8
12-01-2009, 09:41 PM
/Welcome /secret

I'm (along with my other half) happy to provide the venue for the BBQ and provide the BBQ. /Welcome2 :beerchug: :sunny::

Thanks to the NZ CLUB VR4 committee for offering to contribute towards food expenses. :iloveyou:

Hopefully we will get a good number of members along to this meet

2QK2NV
12-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Unfortunately ill be working on Wellington Anniversary Day.

Thank you very much for the invite though dixon.

Robotnik123
15-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Cool, well I should be able to make it, but could be a bit late.

dixon8
15-01-2009, 05:05 AM
/Welcome /secret

hope to get a good response everyone :speechles :thinking:

well it's looking good for our first social gathering for 2009, getting quite a good response, maybe this time will be a record attendance.

the more the merrier :happy: :iloveyou:

rayray24
16-01-2009, 07:12 AM
I should be able to make it. Not to sure about the wife

VR4 MAD
20-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Well a successful BBQ was had and the weather did indeed oblige with a lovely summer afternoon/evening and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.......:happy:

A few thank yous are in order I think. A big thank you goes out to Dixon and Linda for having us all around............ sorry about the plates though D.........:speechles

Also a thank you goes out to Richard and the NZ Committee for their funding help too. Cheers guys.

Finally to all those that came along, thanks. These events only work if people make the effort, so cheers to those that attended. Sorry a couple couldn't make it in the end though but next time........../rally

/toycar

Joanne
21-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Glad a good time was had by all :)

dixon8
21-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Well a successful BBQ sorry about the plates though D.........:speechles

you could say it was a smashing success eh :oops: :oops:

wynne's on about the 4 large glass ARCROC platter that slid off the BBQ when I went to move it to a better possy, that went crashing to smitherines when it hit the pavers in the courtyard/wall

never mind accidents happen :sad3: :sad3:

thanks to everyone for a nice day :happy: