PDA

View Full Version : Masud from the island of Grenada

Zill@
25-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi everyone,
Masud Mohammed here from the island of Trinidad, currently residing in Grenada "D Isle of Spice". im 27 and just started my family, my wife and i have a one yr old boy who we love dearly. What we dont love is hauling his stuff in and out of the back seat of our 2dr pajero, not to mension the recaro seats dont give much room to climb in and out as theyre so big, none the less i love recaro seats.
My first mitsubishi was an engine, the sirius 1.8l L4 turbo 8v, sweet engine for a first timer, it was installed in my datsun 120y, fabulous but now history. i also owne a 96 Mivec lancer, 96 pajero 2dr (3.5l v6 not gdi), and a 95 toyota hilux.
Any how my enthusiasm in the automotive sport is quite large, im a big fan of auto electronics including but not limited to rather large automotive sound systems, i had a pretty loud sound system in my lancer but it was too heavy and the rear wheels almost dissapeared wen the back was lowered with all the weight.
i recently surrendered the car to my younger brother who is just starting a new job and now im back to zero. :( I NEED A NEW SPORTS CAR!! something with more power than a lancer and room to tote my earthquake lol.
All my friends drive evos, hondas, subarus, gsrs etc etc and im dieing to keep up and still have my space. I recently fell in love with the legnum vr4, and everyone seems to have a lot of good to say about them, i know about the tranny problems and im trying to get a manual version.
i hope that by joining this club ill either be convinced to buy or not to buy.
any input would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks for now, Masud

Kieran
25-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Welcome! /Welcome Good luck in your search for a Legnum! :)

Zill@
25-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Thank you! i plan to be quite successful! :) i think its the only sports car for a daddy........well one that i can afford. lol

TAR
25-01-2009, 09:11 PM
/Welcome2 to CVR4

I'm sure we have at least 1 more member on the forum from Grenada.

I guess you will be looking to import a car, or are there a few in the country already?

Legnums are great cars and the auto box is not as bad or fragile as people make out.

Good luck in your search and keep us updated.

:happy:

valleyforge1
25-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Hi and welcome along to the forum

peter thomson
25-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Hi and welcome to the club

elnevio
26-01-2009, 09:07 AM
/Welcome2 to CVR4 Zill!

Hope your search for a Legnum is fruitful!

martin_y
05-02-2009, 10:10 PM
My little boy is 4, and he is the main reason we sold the RX-7, and MX-5 to get the Legnum. And I love it !