PDA

View Full Version : Help... fluid capacities.

mike
08-04-2004, 02:09 PM
I know I've seen this information somewhere but can't find it now.

Can someone let me know the capacities of all the oils... ATF, transfer box, AYC, diff...

Thanks,
Mike.

wirdy
08-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Joining soon Mike? :)
It might have been moved to the members area :thinking:

mike
08-04-2004, 08:20 PM
..and there I was thinking we were all part of the same team. :bighug:

:help:

Spirit
08-04-2004, 08:58 PM
....what's the best way of putting this diplomatically ?

Simply become part of the team that is trying to push CVR4 onwards and upwards and part with a mere £15 to enjoy the "full" benefits of all the knowledge we have - over 50 people already have ;)

Kieran
08-04-2004, 11:06 PM
I'm one of those 50.

I don't even own a VR-4(Mind you my GLS is a far superior piece of machinery anyway)...

Trust me. It's worth the £15! :-b

wirdy
08-04-2004, 11:58 PM
Thought you'd sold your white one Mike?
Got another one?
Have you tried something else and realised what you were missing? ;)

mike
09-04-2004, 10:26 AM
Wirdy - you got it on the button!! Mine was up for sale for quite a while - I found a replacement - An ex-police T5 - bought it - driving it around now, but realised that I can't live without the VR4 so its not for sale (just got a pay rise too, so that helped swing the descision :D ) - and whilst I'm not using it its getting a full service (if I can find capacities :p )

So anyone want a W-plate T5 cheap?.... Didn't think so. :sick:

...as for membership! OK, I'll join... I'll sort the form and cheque out (unless I can do it all on-line) later... :$ the management have persuaded me...

I'm off to ruin a perfectly good 6A13TT engine now - then donate it to project VX...

Mike.

Spirit
09-04-2004, 10:29 AM
...as for membership! OK, I'll join... I'll sort the form and cheque out (unless I can do it all on-line)

Mike......good man ! You know it makes sense :-D

Yes you can pay online, via the CVR4 shop. It costs £16 instead of £15 to cover paypal fees though.

wirdy
09-04-2004, 01:54 PM
...as for membership! OK, I'll join... I'll sort the form and cheque out (unless I can do it all on-line) later... :$ the management have persuaded me..

Excellent mate! Arm twisting is not really our style, but we're all doing this for each other :)

and whilst I'm not using it its getting a full service (if I can find capacities :p )
Appreciate it's a bank hol & you prob want to get some peace from the missus:- Have dug around for this info for you.

ATF - 8.9L (no wonder tiptronics are slower - carrying all this fluid ballast :-D )

Transfer oil - 0.62L SAE 90 (GL-5)

AYC - Diff 0.5L SAE 90 (GL-5), Torque transfer unit (clutch pack) 0.67L AYC fluid (Dia Queen AYC fluid - Part N° MZ102520 or ATF SPIII), Hydraulic reservoir (in boot) 1.0L (Dia Queen ATF-SPII).

Suggest you read the second link below before changing your AYC hyd fluid.

Some good info here (http://www.lancerevoclub.com/evoclub-liquidi-e.htm) and here (http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread/t-49568.html)