PDA

View Full Version : Ayc Problem

DARYL
10-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Hi.can Anyone Help.when My Vr4 Galant Is In A Straight Line One Sometimes Two Ayc Bars Light Up When Going At Low Speeds.when This Happens I Can Hear A Rubbing Noise Coming From The Rear Diff.i Had All The Oils Changed And The Pump Bled But Still The Same.i Have Removed The Fuse To Disable The Ayc Incase I Wreck The Ayc Unit.any Ideas ,cheers Daryl

Turbo_Steve
10-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Use the search function,.....lots of info there. But, in short, you need to check:
Tyre pressures
Tyres are same size
Any weird Tyre wear

Then start looking at more serious stuff.....wheelbearings, sensors etc.

DARYL
10-02-2009, 11:53 PM
I Had Two New Tyres On The Front .do You Yhink This Would Make A Big Difference

Ryan
11-02-2009, 02:56 AM
I Had Two New Tyres On The Front .do You Yhink This Would Make A Big Difference

AYC only works on the rear wheels, so that is the area that you should be paying attention to. You need to check the things Steve mentioned.

As a side note, it has been said that it is of paramount importance to ensure that front and rear tyres have the same tread pattern. Failure to do so, could compromise your level of grip.

OrlandoOrtiz
12-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Everytime you write posts with all words starting in capitals, a kitten cries bloody tears and dies.

elnevio
12-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Everytime you write posts with all words starting in capitals, a kitten cries bloody tears and dies.
LOL - I'm sure I shouldn't find that funny...

However, the capital letter at the start of every word is the result of the forum's CAPITAL text filter, so if a post is written entirely in capitals, it changes it all to lowercase, but with the first letter of every word remaining capitalised.

Daryl, turn your CAPS lock off!

ianturbo
12-02-2009, 11:54 PM
he might be a teacher ???? thats what they all did when i was at skool , abet a long time ago /pan /pan ,
when the teacher wrote SEE ME and two XX i thought i was in there !!!!:thinking:
ian