PDA

View Full Version : Ford Ka Advert (The Cat One)

Spirit
08-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Don't know if the link was ever posted after the bird one but for those who want to see it here it is:

CAT ADVERT (http://www.members.aol.com/pwillsj/cat.mpg)

SGHOM
08-04-2004, 11:21 PM
Thats disgusting !!! I'm a cat lover !! :lolz:

Spirit
08-04-2004, 11:32 PM
I'm a cat lover too, but have no sunroof to check if this really works :lolz:

wirdy
08-04-2004, 11:51 PM
:nono: :io: :soapbox: :furious3: :stop: :whip: :veryangry

You lot are :evil1: :evil2:

I have 4 felines..........................please don't encourage this behaviour...........still funny though :lolz:

Brind
09-04-2004, 12:14 AM
This really appeals to my sick sense of humour. :devil5:

strangebat
09-04-2004, 09:52 PM
I need one, I'm sick of cat paw prints all over nice shiny just polished car. I'm sure they watch me do it, wait till I'm finished then find muddy puddle to walk through before climbing all over my car.
Then again maybe I'm being paranoid.

Big Ian
10-04-2004, 11:23 PM
:laugh: :lolz: :laugh: i stay 2 door's away from a catarie,guess what i'll be trying soon........ :evil2:

:headsc: hey "strangebat" are you close to glasgow? ive seen a VR4 like your's a few time's in H/burgh..

Brind
10-04-2004, 11:49 PM
We have some pikeys living up the street, they are pretty much housebound and I don't think the women can get out the house through a door anymore, she struggled a couple of years ago when I last saw her, she is still there.
Her 9 year old son was caught holding up a shop at gun point about 20 miles away. :rolleyes5
The house is in a terrible mess and the RSPCA have been there many a time as has other services.
They have the windows open all of the time and you see cats going in day and night, admittedly a load get taken away at a time but they keep breeding and every batch you tend to see at least 5 to 8 or so roaming the streets.

I'm not a cruel person (really) I'd MUCH rather hurt a human being than ANY animal! but if I catch the lettle feckers in my garden pi**ing, shi**ing, ripping rubbish bags open for food, I'm the first to be hanging out of the window with an air gun shooting 'em! IT IS CRUEL and I don't like doing it, but unfortunately they are no longer a cute pet to me but vermin!

Cats were my favourite animal.

Spirit
10-04-2004, 11:57 PM
Sorry Brind but if I saw you using an air gun on one I would do the same to you !

A few years back we had two kittens that someone decided it would be fun to shoot with an air gun......cost us £1500 in vets bills and had to have one put down anyway as it was paralysed when one of the pellets got lodged in it's spine.

Brind
11-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Nah!! plastic pellets! I rarely hit them to be honest, I hit stuff near them and that's enough to get them to scarper.

I wouldn't ever want to do serious damage!

Spirit
11-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Fair enough, but I think one of those high powered water pistols would be a little safer, and achieve the same ;)

Brind
11-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Usually a furious tug on the door handle scares them off, water always works though.. and fun for getting a better aim. ;) :)

Big Ian
11-04-2004, 12:12 AM
i find that my japanese akita work's better than any pistol (gun) on cat's!, an scum bag's!, an post men!, an in-law's!, an!,etc..etc.......

wirdy
11-04-2004, 12:16 AM
....one of those high powered water pistols would be a little safer, and achieve the same ;)

That's what I say to my neighbours. Cats HATE getting squirted & this normally keeps them away from your recently-raked borders :)

There's always an exception to the rule though....my maine coon sits under a dripping tap in the bath until it's soaked! :-D

Air guns.......NOOOOOO!! :stop:

strangebat
11-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Hi Ian, I stay in H'burgh, i've spoted yours about a few times as well every time I see it though it's had stuff changed/added to it. :thumbsup:

Big Ian
11-04-2004, 09:39 PM
:grouphug: pull over next time you see me an we'll have a mini meet :boing3: i'll be there tomorrow morn (9) and then again about (5) and every day this week at some point,the misses work's there..

strangebat
11-04-2004, 09:52 PM
no probs, not working tomorow so I'll be out and about

Big Ian
12-04-2004, 03:41 PM
sorry bud time has changed 9.30 and 16.00hrs.. :)

strangebat
12-04-2004, 09:22 PM
no worries, I wouldn't have been able to see you for pensioners in scone shoes. Where do they all come from? I was down the town at lunch time and it was dead, went down again at 5ish and it was mobbed. :huh:

Big Ian
12-04-2004, 11:02 PM
hi strange bat
i picked the wife up from work early (4.00),her shop was full of peace demonstrators, and we went to arrochar to drop our kid's with their gran.....you should have :stunned: seen the traffic on the loch lomand road.??? it was tail'd all the way back to tarbet,total stand still at part's so we came home the fun road ( :smitten: loch long) about 8,ish.. i'll look out for you but i won't be down till wed'sday 4.30 ish......