PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Legnum for sale

ashclose
10-04-2004, 05:06 AM
Excellent Legnum for sale, view my slide show and information at: www.young2.co.uk/legnum

The pictures show a small piece of trim missing on the front bumper, which has now been replaced.

Physician
10-04-2004, 05:24 AM
Excellent Legnum for sale, view my slide show and information at: www.young2.co.uk/legnum

The pictures show a small piece of trim missing on the front bumper, which has now been replaced.

Dead link ??? :undecided

ashclose
10-04-2004, 06:26 AM
Dead link ??? :undecided

Just tried it and it works, is your system setup to view Java?

Physician
10-04-2004, 06:31 AM
Just tried it and it works, is your system setup to view Java?

Yep, but I just get a black blank window. Wait until someone else tries it Ash. :undecided

EDIT: Ahhh! just tried in another browser and that works OK.

ashclose
10-04-2004, 08:43 AM
Yep, but I just get a black blank window. Wait until someone else tries it Ash. :undecided

EDIT: Ahhh! just tried in another browser and that works OK.

Thanks for letting me know, I might change it, someone with a modem may get a black screen, which is the background colour and think there is a problem because it will take a while to load the page.

mike
10-04-2004, 10:09 AM
I recognise that car! Was never quite sure if it was a VR4, never been close enough. You live about 2 minutes drive from me!! :D Didn't think anyone else had one in part of the world.

You had it long? Why you selling? Anyway good luck with the sale...

...if you want something smaller my missus is selling a Starlet GT Turbo - :-D - but maybe a little too small eh!

Mike.

wirdy
11-04-2004, 12:01 AM
Lovely looking car mate.
Wish I had some spare money, for £5K I'd love to buy it. Two VR4's would be cool.
If there's any justice you should sell it quick at that price. Let the new owner know about us here, won't you? :)

Best of luck.

Dan_G
11-04-2004, 11:06 PM
If it was a manual transmission I would have snapped your hands off :D

pity its not :undecided

PJS
19-04-2004, 07:50 PM
undefined

Would be interested in car, could I have some further details.

my E Mail is philip@jjassoc.globalnet.co.uk

Thank you

pjs