PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Bournemouth

sharkie
25-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Hi to all you galant fans ,surely one of the best cars around and I love them having owned several : 2 sapporos , 2 16v gls 2.0 litre one left hand drive ,one 2.5 24v plus 3.0 litre GTO supercar.
Now I am selling my house and moving abroad wheelsand I am tempted to buy the 280bhp galant saloon and blow other cars into rear view mirror objects but that will have to come later but instead I am going to get a 2.5 sports or equippe estate ,both awesome looking ,reliable and loads of storage space.
I only drive autos as I learnt to drive in the U.S ,can drive manuals but prefer autos .Can anyone tell me is the equippe model better than the sports as I hope to be buying soon ,can,t wait in fact and feel like a little kid at xmas as I have been unemployed for three months and without wheels and suffering from severe galant withdrawal symptoms !

MPBVr4
25-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the club. Not sure about the difference between the Equipe and Sport but somebody will be along shortly I expect to help out. Which ever the V6 is a great engine.

Nick VR4
25-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Hi and Welcome :D

elnevio
25-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Hello and /Welcome2 to CVR4!

V6 = good!

Nick Mann
25-02-2009, 08:07 PM
/Welcome

Enjoy your search - there are some very cheap cars around at the moment, so you could well be buying at the best time.

What puts you off the VR4? Just running costs? They are more expensive to run, but they aren't that bad to buy at the moment.

Little Miss Road Rage
26-02-2009, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the club.

I see you are just down the road from us, we are in Poole ;) and selling our legnum if you fancy one of those instead