PDA

View Full Version : Fnfast

Subaru ETA
26-02-2009, 08:37 AM
At work today i happened to look up at the carpark above me and saw a white galant vr4. couldnt quite see the number plate but looked like it had the FNFAST number plat. Looked to be on evo 7 GTA wheels? Your work at the Millennium Centre?

bradc
26-02-2009, 08:40 AM
I see FNFAST about once a month around penrose.

And spotted you yesterday as you well know Dave. WTF are those crazy people doing with those signs where we were chatting?

Subaru ETA
26-02-2009, 08:44 AM
haha they have been doing that for over a month now!!! there is a chinese newspaper place there i think and from what i can make out they are free tibet protesters...actually they have been there since november on and off!!!

bradc
26-02-2009, 08:51 AM
More like 2 years sitting there. Must be hookers at night or something, they sure as hell don't do anything during the day

FNFAST VR4
26-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah I do! I work at Toyota Finance in building B. Whereabouts are you?

At work today i happened to look up at the carpark above me and saw a white galant vr4. couldnt quite see the number plate but looked like it had the FNFAST number plat. Looked to be on evo 7 GTA wheels? Your work at the Millennium Centre?

Subaru ETA
27-02-2009, 08:28 AM
haha crack up...im at first assistance on the floor below you!

Johny
27-02-2009, 08:50 AM
... so you work in the same building and only noticed now? lol

FNFAST VR4
27-02-2009, 09:10 PM
haha crack up...im at first assistance on the floor below you!

Oh true! I hear you guys are using our "facilities" while yours get upgraded. Might see you around, if I can remember what you look like haha.

FNFAST VR4
27-02-2009, 09:10 PM

Why yes, it appears we do lol.

Subaru ETA
02-03-2009, 04:56 AM

i have only worked there for a couple of months!

and yeah - our "facilities" are getting done up... we have to use yours while they are being done...dumb thing is - once they have done the mens ones and start on the womans we still have to use yours coz the woman get to use the men toilets! going to be annoying having to go up stairs to use the bathroom!

FNFAST VR4
02-03-2009, 05:01 AM
i have only worked there for a couple of months!

and yeah - our "facilities" are getting done up... we have to use yours while they are being done...dumb thing is - once they have done the mens ones and start on the womans we still have to use yours coz the woman get to use the men toilets! going to be annoying having to go up stairs to use the bathroom!

Ha ha that sucks. Wonder if there are any plans to do ours. My desk is on the other side of the wall where the urinals are. It makes a racket everytime someone flushes one!