PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Hard pipe kit

Evo Rob
06-03-2009, 09:47 AM
I am after a hard pipe kit just to shut the wife up more than anything as she's wanted one for a while now but i have done the bloke thing and been sorting out my car first...

So does anybody know where i can get one or does anyone have one for sale...:):)

Cheers Rob.

Evo Rob
07-03-2009, 09:57 PM
anybody......

elnevio
07-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Just clarifying the possibly obvious - for a VR-4, right?

Nick Mann
07-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I think I've seen them on rhdjapan.com but IIRC they were prohibitively expensive for me.

Not sure who else stocks them. It might be worth checking ebay as there seem to be more and more people selling stuff for the VR4.

Wodjno
07-03-2009, 10:05 PM
I think I've seen them on rhdjapan.com but IIRC they were prohibitively expensive for me.

Not sure who else stocks them. It might be worth checking ebay as there seem to be more and more people selling stuff for the VR4.

And didn't some of the NZ boy's fit a hardpipe kit from somewhere ? And they said it didn't fit up very good :thinking:

Can't remember who though !

Cheers

Wodj :D

thfelipeth
08-03-2009, 07:48 AM
this could be a dim moment, but what is a hard pipe???

GT40-Steven
08-03-2009, 09:55 PM
this could be a dim moment, but what is a hard pipe???
HEHE Look at the picture you have. That engine have a hard pipe kit fitted.
Basically you replace the rubber hoses from the turbos to the intake with metal tubing to get better throttle response.

It also looks better /Elmo

thfelipeth
09-03-2009, 03:33 AM
HEHE Look at the picture you have. That engine have a hard pipe kit fitted.
Basically you replace the rubber hoses from the turbos to the intake with metal tubing to get better throttle response.

It also looks better /Elmo ooooooohhhhhh....... i see... as i was saying... wasn't all there when i asked lol. cheers

Evo Rob
09-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Just clarifying the possibly obvious - for a VR-4, right?

Yeah for my wifes VR-4....:):):)

Evo Rob
09-03-2009, 10:02 PM
And didn't some of the NZ boy's fit a hardpipe kit from somewhere ? And they said it didn't fit up very good :thinking:

Can't remember who though !

Cheers

Wodj :Do

Yeah read this a while back the one that didn't fit was being sold on trademe... So wont be getting one from there...:):):)