PDA

View Full Version : Tinted Lights

VR4WGN
07-03-2009, 07:17 AM
well Mike has been a buzy boy and this is the result!!! let us know your thoughts on it,we will be selling them either on a upfront sale or a exchange basis but conditions apply on the exchange basis..
we will both be getting WOF's in the next week or 2 so we will see what they say.

but as far as visibility goes they are still just as bright,i will be upgrading all the bulbs to arctic white LED's

Orders will be done MONTHLY ONLY,end of each mon th we will book booth time so if interested make sure theyr by us before month end

Goku
07-03-2009, 08:15 AM
I would still imagine they would be deemed illegal, esp tinting the front lights.

Fully
07-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Is that F1y boy silver leggy really a vr4?

Ryan
07-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Neither of them are. The grey "VR-4" has far too small an exhaust and the white one doesn't have the little cut out in the bumper that all VR-4's have... That and CarJam says so too :p

VR4WGN
07-03-2009, 09:11 AM
theyr undacova!!!! REALLY REALLY UNDERCOVER

VR4WGN
07-03-2009, 09:13 AM
I would still imagine they would be deemed illegal, esp tinting the front lights.

im aware the fron might be but i am confident the rears will be sweet,really really been painted well as they look so factory,.. Mike did a SUPERB job!!!

CANDEE
07-03-2009, 09:14 AM
I know of a lancer coupe with tinted front lights and its fine... Though it might be a cert item.. Ill get some pic tomorrow. :)

Gly
07-03-2009, 10:35 PM
i had tinted lights on the rear of the st for a while,
it was fine at the beginning, but in the couple of years its harder to find places that will pass it,
so cleaned off to save the hassels

Zitchu
07-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Do you do stuff for the Galant side of things?

VR4WGN
08-03-2009, 03:09 AM
yea man we will do any car but dont give us cracked rubbish tho,please... yeah Carsten it will be interesting to see,but hey its no loss if not,but i doubt it as theres heaps round plmy tinted out ey..

thfelipeth
08-03-2009, 07:45 AM
yea man we will do any car but dont give us cracked rubbish tho,please... yeah Carsten it will be interesting to see,but hey its no loss if not,but i doubt it as theres heaps round plmy tinted out ey.. when will you find out if the lights pass the warrant. and like you say, there are plenty of cars around with tinted lights. i've seen mostly honda accords in the botany area.

VR4WGN
08-03-2009, 07:53 PM
when will you find out if the lights pass the warrant. and like you say, there are plenty of cars around with tinted lights. i've seen mostly honda accords in the botany area.

um Mike is due on the 15th i think,and mine is going tomorrow i think,ill have the purple vr4 ack then aswell so ill be putting a set on that aswell . both front and back that is

Johny
08-03-2009, 09:26 PM
could you put mirror tints on them?

VR4WGN
10-03-2009, 04:17 AM
lol why would you??,i think due to reflective rays it may be un ehtical to oncomming traffic maby??

Johny
10-03-2009, 04:29 AM
lol thats the point... they get all pissed off with you because your lights are blinding them but its actually there lights... lol

thfelipeth
13-03-2009, 12:11 PM
any updates??

AlanDITD
13-03-2009, 12:35 PM
I love the rear tints on the PFL, i was just saying to my mate i want a set, they look fantastic... what sorta price we looking at?

VR4WGN
13-03-2009, 09:03 PM
ok the White Legnum passed wof yesterday,just needed new tyres,numberplate bulb and wipers...oh and it sold yesterday aswell,good week for me lol... so the lights didnt fail so thats a bonus,im going to be installing them on the purple VR aswell,and am painting the kit,the lights will be a purple tint to match paint job..
the cost is $300 all up to paint your lights,all of the exterior lights that is..um we can supply lights aswell but there wil be extra charge ontop for the lights should you wish to keep 2 sets..

AlanDITD
13-03-2009, 09:07 PM
oh well no offence but i can get some tiniting spray from halfords for a tenner and ill do it myself ;)

Looks fantastic though

VR4WGN
13-03-2009, 09:09 PM
enjoy!!! this aint tinting spray BTW

AlanDITD
13-03-2009, 09:12 PM
enjoy!!! this aint tinting spray BTW

Ahh ok, how are they done?

bow dn
13-03-2009, 09:15 PM
well Mike has been a buzy boy and this is the result!!! let us know your thoughts on it,we will be selling them either on a upfront sale or a exchange basis but conditions apply on the exchange basis..
we will both be getting WOF's in the next week or 2 so we will see what they say.

but as far as visibility goes they are still just as bright,i will be upgrading all the bulbs to arctic white LED's

Orders will be done MONTHLY ONLY,end of each mon th we will book booth time so if interested make sure theyr by us before month end

hey dude. i'd be keen legal or not. L:thumbsup: :thumbsup: et us know how much an when you want the first orders. Cheers :thumbsup:

thfelipeth
14-03-2009, 03:42 AM
so how much for the rear lights?? trading that is.

VR4WGN
14-03-2009, 05:50 AM
ok um (bow dn),they are $300 to tint all your lights and thats on a basis of you supply your own,or we can supply them at $185 per headlight X2 and $65 per tail light X4,so incentive to supply your own... um end of evry month we will be doing it so orders need to reach us in the last week of evry month,(thefelipeth)$150 to do the rear bud.
thanx guys

scott.mohekey
14-03-2009, 07:54 AM
I could be interested in this. I could take the lights off the ute project and get them tinted, then put them on the daily driver.

thfelipeth
14-03-2009, 09:20 AM
ok um (bow dn),they are $300 to tint all your lights and thats on a basis of you supply your own,or we can supply them at $185 per headlight X2 and $65 per tail light X4,so incentive to supply your own... um end of evry month we will be doing it so orders need to reach us in the last week of evry month,(thefelipeth)$150 to do the rear bud.
thanx guys is that including the shipping cost up to auckland? ofcourse i'll have to pay for the shipping to palmy. i just want to know the full amount. cheers mate

VR4WGN
14-03-2009, 09:13 PM
ok freight is a minimum of $15 upto 5kg to north or south island,NON RURAL tho.. hope that helps guys