PDA

View Full Version : FS: E-Manage Blue

Wodjno
11-03-2009, 03:58 PM
SOLD

Subject to Payment

FS.. BOXED NEW EMANAGE BLUE.. Also Support Tool available..

http://www.greddy.com/products/display/?Category=electronics&SubCategory=48

If you have a Greddy Profec E-01 Boost Controller..

You can connect it direct to the Emanage Blue and then Display, Log and Alter Engine metrics eg: Fuelling and Ignition.. No need for a LapTop..
And this also means you don't need the Emanage Blue Support tool so the Emanage can talk to the PC.. It's all done through the Greddy Profec E-01 /yes

Comes complete with standard harness...

Price = EMB 200 GBP
= Support Tool 65 GBP

Ignition harness is an added option.. 35 GBP

Cheers

Wodj

GReddy’s e-Manage is a cost effective programmable engine management system that allows you to properly tune your factory engine control without having to change the entire factory ECU system to an expensive "stand-alone" unit or the inconvenience of sending it out for a full ECU reprogram. The e-Manage system is a true universal "piggy-back" type unit that taps into most Japanese factory ECU wiring, by utilizing the vehicle’s existing sensors (or optional upgraded sensors if factory sensors are maxed out). The major benefit is the factory ECU settings become your "Base-MAP" for tuning. There is no need for extensive tuning for normal driving conditions, but does allow the tuner to fine tune, adjust for injector changes, and add new MAP(s) for situations the factory ECU is not capable of (like on-boost conditions). And as technological breakthroughs are achieved, we offer FREE updates via our greddy.com website’s Tech page. Basic functions will allow the tuner to slightly alter factory injector duty-cycle (± 20% at 5 preset RPM points) by intercepting and altering airflow or MAP sensor signals. An option for Honda VTEC cars will allow you to even adjust the VTEC shift point. Additional features are built into the system but are only accessible through the use of the e0-1, PRofec e-01 programmer or our PC-Windows based "e-Manage Support Tool" communication software (sold separately). There is a 16x16 airflow adjustment map, a maximum 50% larger main injector correction adjustment, upgrade air flow meter adjustment, boost limiter cut, anti-engine stall, VTEC-fuel adjustment, real-time map trace, real-time display, real-time communication and basic Data-logging. With the use of our "Optional Injector Harness" and the software, the unit has the ability to control an additional 16x16 injector duty cycle map and the controls for adding up to 2 additional sub-injectors. If the "Optional Ignition Harness" and the software are used the unit has the ability to control a 16x16 ignition timing map. All of the above maps can also be map-traced in real-time as well. If the factory range of map or airflow meter is surpassed, you can incorporate a larger airflow meter or our "Optional GReddy Pressure Sensor and Pressure Harness" to set larger scales of adjustment. All installation and tuning should only be made by a trained technician with proper air/fuel monitoring tools. (Some or all functions may not be compatible with some applications.)

See Here for more details on EMB and E-01

http://www.greddy.com/products/display/?Category=electronics&SubCategory=48

AlanDITD
11-03-2009, 04:24 PM
grrrr why do i never have any cash when these things come up,

GLWS

Wodjno
11-03-2009, 04:39 PM
grrrr why do i never have any cash when these things come up,

GLWS

I've had it for ages :happy:

When do you want it ??

nuster100
11-03-2009, 07:14 PM
ARGH!!! /Grrr why cant this have come up next month. Moving house + got downpipes to pay for atm.

JR

Wodjno
11-03-2009, 07:31 PM
ARGH!!! /Grrr why cant this have come up next month. Moving house + got downpipes to pay for atm.

JR

If you want it next month it's yours /yes

nuster100
12-03-2009, 07:05 PM
How much you looking for it?

Cheers

JR

Beastlee
12-03-2009, 07:19 PM
How much you looking for it?

FS.. BOXED NEW EMANAGE BLUE.. Also Support Tool available..

Price = EMB 210 GBP
= Support Tool 75 GBP

Highly recommended.

AlanDITD
12-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Just to clarify if i had this then i could bin the maf sensor and run map??

Wodjno
12-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Just to clarify if i had this then i could bin the maf sensor and run map??

No... The Emanage Ultimate would allow uyou to do that but not the Blue.. But you can run a lbigger Maf and make adjustments for upto 20% more airflow than the VR4 ECU is mapped for..
If at a later date you want to upgrade to an EMU ! All leads and harnesses are interchangeable between the 2.. So it would be just plug out the blue n plug in the Ultimate...

Cheers

Wodj

Wodjno
13-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Bump....

1st post updated..

Ignition Harness also available.. /yes

Cheers

Wodj :D

Turbo_Steve
13-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Useful......:D

nuster100
13-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Highly recommended.

Thats what I get for being up from 5am, Il go stick my head back in the sand lol.

Im v intrested, obv if some1 comes up with the cash be4 i can then fair play.

JR

Wodjno
14-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Bump :happy:

Axeboy
19-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Good bit of kit guys...

Highly recommended :)

princegary
19-03-2009, 11:43 PM
indeed you can ditch the maf and run a map sensor on the blue. i did this on another of my cars and used the greddy 3 bar sensor - there is a dedicated socket for it on the unit

Wodjno
20-03-2009, 12:09 AM
indeed you can ditch the maf and run a map sensor on the blue. i did this on another of my cars and used the greddy 3 bar sensor - there is a dedicated socket for it on the unit

You Can :rolleyes4

Well thats great news.. /woot

Not had much to do with the Blue as i had been using the Ultimate /yes

but from what i HAD read, i didn't think it could be done via the Blue..

But if you did it :smart: Then you must be able to /yes

Cheers

Wodj :D

Turbo_Steve
20-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Er...I think it depends on the model of car, actually: Voltage based MAF it can do it, but not sure on Frequency based.

Oh...and "Bump" :D

Wodjno
20-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Er...I think it depends on the model of car, actually: Voltage based MAF it can do it, but not sure on Frequency based.

Oh...and "Bump" :D

I'll do a bit more digging tomorrow /yes

Oh !! Before i forget :huh2:

I can supply a 3 Bar Map sensor also /yes

This can be used to read and log and INCREASE the standard boost pressure through the EMB .. :D

Wodjno
23-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Bump :happy:

Wodjno
31-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Bump :D

Complete Package..

E-manage Blue
Support Tool
Main Harness
Optional Ignition Harness
Greddy 3 bar Pressure Sensor
A/F Harness

£350

Atik
31-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Tempting... and I get paid tomorrow...

Noob questions alert!
Could this be used side by side to a GReddy Profec B Spec II boost controller? Would it conflict with it?

Wodjno
31-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Tempting... and I get paid tomorrow...

Noob questions alert!
Could this be used side by side to a GReddy Profec B Spec II boost controller? Would it conflict with it?

Yes it can /yes

And know it wouldn't :D

If you haven't already purchased a Spec B ?
I would personally go for a Profec E-01 as you will be able to control the EMB direct from the E-01 without needing to connect to a Laptop...

Atik
31-03-2009, 07:36 PM
I'll take it then... ;)