PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Facelift Tail Light

ersanalamin
02-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Hello All. I am looking for A facelift Galant Tail light. If you guys has them please do not hesitate to offer me. Currently I am I watch them over www.ebay.co.uk. I notice that there are at least two seller who will breaking a galant for part that has a part that I wanted

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=190297691594

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270367538970

All seller refuse to ship internationally, as I live in jakarta Indonesia. Can anybody help me to get the lamp for me? reply ASAP please..

ersanalamin
03-04-2009, 04:23 PM
anybody? Is there kindly enough person out there able to help me? I am willing to buy the part directly from the seller and send it to a member who live in uk mainland. When you get the part please forward it to me, i will pay the shipping cost

peter thomson
03-04-2009, 05:43 PM
I can do that for you. I have already bought parts from him so he should be fine sending them to me

g6acb
03-04-2009, 10:08 PM
I'd be careful with this if your just getting one light - it may look the same but there are different internal clusters on these lights for UK spec ones

Give me a mo and i'll knock up a pic to explain

On a UK model only the inner (yellow) bit will be illuminated as tail lights, on a Jap spec car the outer (white) are will be illuminated as a tail light. The round red light on a UK car is a rear fog light on a UK spec and a Brake light on a jap spec but thats down to the wiring loom

depending on the spec of your car , replacing just 1 light may give you odd tail lights

the 1st seller linked to is a uk spec car, the 2nd probably will be jap spec

ersanalamin
04-04-2009, 01:07 AM
I'd be careful with this if your just getting one light - it may look the same but there are different internal clusters on these lights for UK spec ones

Give me a mo and i'll knock up a pic to explain

On a UK model only the inner (yellow) bit will be illuminated as tail lights, on a Jap spec car the outer (white) are will be illuminated as a tail light. The round red light on a UK car is a rear fog light on a UK spec and a Brake light on a jap spec but thats down to the wiring loom

depending on the spec of your car , replacing just 1 light may give you odd tail lights

the 1st seller linked to is a uk spec car, the 2nd probably will be jap spec

I want a pair of tail light, 1 for driver side and 1 passenger side, doesnt matter if its UK spec or Japon spec. But i prefer to buy from the seller on the first link as I want the woodgrain handle brake also, Thanks for explanation mate

ersanalamin
04-04-2009, 01:10 AM
I can do that for you. I have already bought parts from him so he should be fine sending them to me

Thanks for reply, I want a pair of tail light, 1 for driver side and 1 passenger side, doesnt matter if its UK spec or Japon spec. But i prefer to buy from the seller on the first link as I want the woodgrain handle brake also. I also after for TV Tuner 8790, I give you the seller in uk then. Check your private message please.