06-04-2009, 09:09 PM
YEAR: 1997
COLOUR: black
MILEAGE: 51,000
R.F.L. EXPIRY DATE: car has no tax at the moment
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: april 2010
PRICE: £4250
CONTACT DETAILS: private msg me.
DESCRIPTION: MITSUBISHI VR4 LEGNUM V6 TWIN TURBO!

2.5i v6 24v twin turbo

mot april 2010

can tax for the right deal (car is not being used at the moment)

3 keepers

imported jan 08

88,000 kilometres so 51k.

fully loaded

remote central locking

xenon lights

super fast & super smooth tiptronic 300bhp! (maybe more, they are 280 standerd)

all electrics

digital climtate control

big bore exhaust with silencer switch (for when in residential areas)

brembo brakes

tein suspension

front & rear strut brace

new pads & tyres

7'' dvd double din screen with bluetooth & sd card slot

17'' oz alloys

turbo timer

full body kit

front mount intercooler.

lots more!

if your interested in a swap let me know.

ps new ayc pump fitted & also there was a clicking noise before, but i had it diagnosed & was told the rear diff needs replacing, so bought a diff & had it replaced by turnaround360.com by rogerrally, he is a member of clubvr4.
also two new rear tyres(well newish from a mate who works at kwikfit)
car is perfect no warning lights on the dash what so ever, as i hate warning lights!

ac works ice cold!

i challange anyone to find a better looking legnum for sale!
mine is simply the best out there for sale/swap.

i have no idea how to post pics, so please check the link for pics.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/979874.htm

for more pics private msg with your email & i'll send you more, also if you are offering me your car for swap/px please send me pics after you receive my pics.

keithatport
06-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Is that 3 UK owners since Jan 2008?

elnevio
06-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Ok - I've tidied this FS thread up with the post-mower.

Please limit the discussion to info about the car for sale in the thread, thanks! :thumbsup:

Rashace - you have just posted a For Sale thread on the largest VR-4 forum in the world, and stated that a) it's simply the best Legnum available; and b) that it has 300bhp, so you need to be prepared for the seemingly-harsh responses!

As for the power claim, you need to back it up with empirical evidence, such as a dyno graph. Note that automatic pre-facelifts are 260PS as standard. 300PS is unlikely to be reached without some sort of boost control - does it have a boost controller?

Good luck with the sale. :)

EDIT: 'Info about the car' means asking sensible questions about it - FS threads aren't meant to be arenas for purely subjective discussion!

chris g
06-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Looks nice in dark colour and those wheels but ? 300bhp and those stickers...

Will be to someones taste but you may have to wait for a buyer at that price...

And it never feels right owners coming on for the first post to get rid of a VR-4...

Danj
06-04-2009, 11:17 PM
sure ive seen this somewhere before.......................

Atik
06-04-2009, 11:32 PM
sure ive seen this somewhere before.......................
Definitely seen this on PH a couple of times previously. It was on there when I bought my one in July last year. Been on once at least since then.

Anyway, good luck with the sale. Looks nice and aggressive.

rashace25
06-04-2009, 11:52 PM
hi. thnx for the advice elnevio. just want to say im sorry if i offended any one in the forum & that i mean no harm or disrespect to any one.

as for my legnum, i say its the best looking cos i havnt seen any for sale on ebay/pistonheads/autotrader or anywhere else. to me it is a really nice looking car & i have had alot of people agree with me.

re: the power i thought it was 280ps standerd, thats why i said 300bhp because of the front mount intercooler/hks induction kit & exhaust system.
a litle lowdown on the legnum. i 1st got it sometime last year from jeff50 from www.swapz.co.uk, i had it for a month then swapped it for a skyline r33 gtst (from ads10678 also from swapz.co.uk), which i crashed after just one day of ownership:( then i mangaged to get it back from ads10678, by then the clicking noise was loud but i didnt know it was the rear diff. so i swapped it with a mate called zabair from oxford, he had it for 2 months, then i got it back from him(as you can see i do like the legnum & yes i love swapping cars!) by then the clicking noise was very bad! so i had to save money to get it diagnosed with i was told it was definately the rear diff, so i bought one of ebay, took it to rogerrally & had him replace the old one with the one i bought from ebay, i also had roger adjust my pressure switch for the ayc pump & then i bought 2 rear tyres.

im not a scammer or a conman & just love swapping cars & i want the next person to have my legnum not to fork out alot of cash so i sorted out the probs now, all the legnum needs is an oil change which is easy so i will do it myself as i did before.

any question plz ask but dont put negative comments on my thread. as i said before im sorry i didnt take the time to introduce my self.
BTW, the stickers that you see in the advert are now ALL off, its one colour and looks much nicer!
t

ANTHONY
07-04-2009, 12:05 AM
looks nice ...............good luck

chris g
07-04-2009, 07:38 AM
up to date photos would help sale on her - exterior and interior inc engine bay

rashace25
07-04-2009, 12:21 PM
i will take some pics asap & post them up.