PDA

View Full Version : Drummin update

konman
15-04-2004, 12:13 AM
Hey Hey.... the beast has to go back to the shop today... the drive train drummin has come back and it brought a friend... now ive got a vibration coming through the brake pedal when braking down from about 80 kays... ill be interested to see what this problem is cause sh*t like this is really starting to p*ss me off !!!!! anyway ill let you fellas know what the outcome is. :-b

BraindG
15-04-2004, 08:25 AM
any hard braking on standard discs/pads will cause shaking... specially after a little squirt in the car.. the standard discs are crap.. and should be one of the first things changed...

konman
15-04-2004, 08:56 PM
any hard braking on standard discs/pads will cause shaking... specially after a little squirt in the car.. the standard discs are crap.. and should be one of the first things changed...

oh rigght... what a bugger ! well since im down here in the land of the long white cloud any suggestions for replacement parts, should it be disks and pads or just disks, go cross drilled or just normal? as you can tell brake systems are not my forte. :-b

BraindG
15-04-2004, 09:00 PM
do a search for national 8 groove discs, and ferodo 2500ds (i think)

konman
19-04-2004, 04:26 AM
alright get this.... i took the car back cause of the vibration... they skimmed the disks and hey presto all problems solved.... amazing really... the thing doesnt shake it doesnt do nothing its not supposed to... well aint that a turn up for the books. looki9ng to get some new disks and pads, and also trying to source one of those funky vr4 evolution bonnets aswell... gonna try ralli art and see how i get on. :-D