PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 18'' alloys, front bumper and rear fog lamp

volland
07-04-2009, 02:35 AM
HI all.

Just loged in to forum after almost 12 mths when nothing wrong happened to my VR4 ( V reg, S-type, Standard saloon, japaneese import, new shape in indigo blue)... Now I'm looking for:

- set off alloys ( I have a choice of buying new tires for existing 17'' wheels or getting completely new wheels with tyres- prefer 18'' (maybe ex-GTO, Lancer Evo will fit?)).

- rear fog lamp (intagrated with rear bumper) - the effect of my careless parking :(

- front bumper (I have a quote for repering old, broken bumper but if you have one for sale - let me know, I might be interested).

If you've seen any of those above for sale please send me a link.

Thank you

Wodjno
07-04-2009, 02:41 AM
Welcome back /yes

Never a good time for things to go wrong :(

Seem to be few sets of Alloys in the FS Section /yes

Rear Foglight ! How bout this ?
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14618

Front Bumper.. How basd is yours ? Think theres some Bumpers about, but not sure if theres any your colour :thinking:

Cheers

Wodj

volland
07-04-2009, 02:55 AM
Thanks Wodj :)

Most of alloys for sale are 17'' and I will prefer 18'' (boy racer image you know ;) )

I'm affraid that I have two left hands so i will have to pay someone to transfer that fog light to the rear cluster. I don't think I could do it myself.... At the moment the only option is getting new one (smashed inside cover and red plastic, bulb somehow untouched! lol)

Front bumper has met a big cat at 60mph and has horizontal cracks in the middle of it at full hight. At the moment kept in one pice usig plastick ties.