PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Sump & Exhaust

jumpstart
13-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi folks my VR4 is a little sick. Need an exhaust and a new sump (has become porous) - any help appreciated. Want to pass MOT so nothing that leads to a fail plse ta

Nick Mann
13-04-2009, 10:44 PM
I can't help with the request, but I have moved your post to a new thread. Adding to an old thread is not the best way to get the result you require. :P

Wodjno
13-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Folks my VR4 is a little sick. Need an exhausst and a new sump (has become porous) - any help appreciated. Want to pass MOT so nothing that leads to a fail plse ta

I have a Sump /yes

But you a little vague on your Zorst requirements :thinking:

PS.. And nice of you to say Hi to the Club in your 1st ever post /Hmmm

jumpstart
18-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Hi

Should have said my VR4 is a '98 import saloon.

The exhaust has a split in the flex section just in front of the cat. The mid and back sections look close to being done as well. Happy to replace the lot with non-mits parts but don't want to fail MOT. If you de-cat will that fail?

How much for the sump? Any idea of costs/complications on replacing the sump?

Also was nosing around the forum and noticed some folks talking about getting the floor sealed. What's my best option?

Nutter_John
18-04-2009, 08:40 PM
where abouts in the uk are you

replacing the sump means you will need to do a oil change at the same time and your looking around an hour to do the change and fuilds

as for floor sealed do you mean under sealing if so i know soemwhere that can do it , they give excellent service :D

miller
18-04-2009, 11:51 PM
i have a set of second hand stock front pipes including th flexi set if your interested.

Located in Nottingham

Mike