PDA

View Full Version : FS: Galant 2.5 V6 Estate, Chester

TommoX
14-04-2009, 10:15 AM
YEAR: 2002
COLOUR: Trigger Mauve (that nice metallic purple)
MILEAGE: 38,500
R.F.L. EXPIRY DATE: 31/07/09
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: 31/07/09
PRICE: £4,200
CONTACT DETAILS: PM me or 07971 878489
DESCRIPTION:Beautiful example that's had just two owners from new: my father and me.

Just 38,500 on the clock, leather interior, privacy glass and fully loaded, this car has been garaged and cherished.

Exceptional performance and extremely sporty looks: Momo steering wheel, low profile tyres on 17" alloys.

MOT and Tax until August, new front tyres and brakes, full service history and Cobra alarm.

Bodywork is in great condition: no dents or scratches. Folding rear seats, foglights and body-coloured bumpers.

6 CD multichanger, full airbags throughout, tiptronic sports mode and full climate control.

This is the top of the range Elegance edition: it really is in fabulous condition and performs like new.

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/iad/motors/cars-for-sale/mitsubishi/galant/object/?emcode=11203605&sid=xz3cbaI1368374152

elnevio
14-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Looks nice - good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

I've added your location to the thread title to comply with the CVR4 private car selling requirements. Please can you edit your post to clarify the Tax and MoT expiry dates, as they are currently contradictory, not least as I don't think the 31st of June exists... /pan :p

MarkSanne
14-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Looks good! I've never seen this leather on the seats before?! All leathers I've seen are black leather, beige leather, Viento black leather with red stripe and the (very ugly) full red leather.

TommoX
15-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Post updated now - thansk for spotting the date error!

The leather is a fairly dark grey: it looks brighter in the photo due to the exceptionally sunny Easter weekend.

HMG1K
15-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Lovely looking example!

Looks good! I've never seen this leather on the seats before?! All leathers I've seen are black leather, beige leather, Viento black leather with red stripe and the (very ugly) full red leather.

The leather on these are the ones that went on the Sport and the last run out models in the UK. There're more photos (detailed ones) in my photo gallery - they're very comfortable seats and the detailing on them is fab!

Actually, there's a photo that opens up if you click on it on my email signature below