PDA

View Full Version : FS: Registration A1 XVR

rxc
17-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Trying to generate some cash to replace my rusty old ralliart dampers. Not on retention (i.e. currently on car). Never sold a plate before, but I'm sure I can muddle through it.

I thought at first there might be a car out there with 'XVR' in the model name - and there is, but it's a 1960s Vauxhall concept car, never produced. There goes my dream of selling it for a rediculously high price.

Anyway, asking £1200. Any offers considered.

I also have it on regtransfers.co.uk, so not sure if I should be advertising it here behind their back. :uhoh: They've got it on there for £1950, which I think is a bit optimistic.

That was my first post ever. Ever ever ever, on a forum. /Elmo Hope you can trust someone who joins and then is anti-social for ages, only finally posting for personal gain. :satan:

elnevio
17-04-2009, 07:23 PM
You're fine. And you have a good goal - new VR-4 suspension!! Good luck with the sale, and well done on your first ever forum post!! :thumbsup:

rxc
22-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks Nev for your encouragement. Don't think I'm going to be able to sell this in the current 'crunchy' economic environment. Gotta think of other ways to generate cash. Legal ways, preferably.:undecided