PDA

View Full Version : what does membership get you?

jinglis
23-04-2009, 03:58 PM
as above really?

miller
23-04-2009, 03:59 PM
access to 'how to guides' and realms of information relating to th galant/legnum

Plus a wacky bunch of folk with the same interest!!!

Mike

elnevio
23-04-2009, 04:00 PM
"Club VR4 Members benefits include

Members Forum - Parts and Insurance Discounts - How To Guides - Article Library - Resource Library - Video Library - For Sale Forums, and much much more"

Nick VR4
23-04-2009, 04:00 PM
CVR4 Memberships start from the joining date, and last for 12 months.

CVR4 Members receive the following benefits.

1: Access to the "Members Only" forum.
2: Club VR4 Membership Card.
3: Club VR4 car stickers.
4: Club VR4 Key Ring.
5: Club discounts .
6: First choice to attend future events.
7: Pictures of your car in the Members Cars section.
8: Add to the worlds only VR4 1/4 mile timeslip database.
9: Access to the Video depository.
10: Access to How to: Guides and Articles.
11: Access to Resource Library.

The online application form will grant instant membership access, and thus instant access to the multitude of resources that are available within the member’s area.

Club VR4 is committed to protecting our members information, and as such are registered with the UK Information Commissioner's Office under Data Protection Registration No: Z1178109

To complete the registration process you require either a valid, and active PayPal account or debit/credit card. For information on the PayPal requirements please read their User Agreement

Additionally you will need to be a registered user on the CVR4 forums, if you have not set up your free account please register now.

If you have both a valid PayPal account (or debit/credit card) and are registered on the forums please click the link below to begin the application process.

Costs are as follows:
United Kingdom, Europe and Rest of World: £20.00

This Application covers - United Kingdom and the Rest of the World - If you are from NZ or AU Please Click Here
Apply Now.

We look forward to meeting you at some of the many events and meets that are arranged through the Club.

If you have any questions regarding the membership please visit our Club VR4 Membership Info/Queries Forum where we will be able to assist you with your queries.

If you are having issues with the Online Application Process please post in this thread
Alternatively contact The Vee or Spirit.

orionn2o
23-04-2009, 04:01 PM
It also entitles you to the club discounts available on the site. This includes buying Amsoil etc. Which will in effect pay for your membership by itself!

elnevio
23-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Plus your annual free gift! :deal2:

orionn2o
23-04-2009, 04:03 PM
All that for the price of 5 stellas and a kebab on friday night!

miller
23-04-2009, 05:30 PM
All that for the price of 5 stellas and a kebab on friday night!

thats a big Kebab for that price!!! assuming you pay no more than £2.80 a pint thats a £6 kebab:inquisiti :inquisiti

elnevio
23-04-2009, 05:40 PM
But Mike, he's in the Sarfeest, so the Stella is probably £3.80 a pint! In which case the kebab is only a quid!! :P

arcstrike
26-04-2009, 10:11 PM
well worth every penny just for info that has been learnt not gathered best money i. have ever spent ,just saved nearly 300 pounds doin work on my own car following help from the club instead of using a garage on simple things.

ANTHONY
26-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Plus your annual free gift! :deal2:ooh can't wait, how longs it take?:speechles

orionn2o
26-04-2009, 10:17 PM
But Mike, he's in the Sarfeest, so the Stella is probably £3.80 a pint! In which case the kebab is only a quid!! :P

Lol well it ranges between 2.80 and 3 quid down here. Obviously lots more in the centre of London!

But a six quid kebab is the meal of heroes at 11pm!

wantavr4
27-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Lol well it ranges between 2.80 and 3 quid down here. Obviously lots more in the centre of London!

But a six quid kebab is the meal of heroes at 11pm!

Yer lucky, i just had an english couple on holidays in Ireland on a classic car tour thing give out to me today in work about the price of a pint here. 4.30 for a pint of budwater. thas about £4, ya?

elnevio
27-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Yep. Don't suppose you get a free 'meal of heroes' kebab with five pints?

jinglis
27-04-2009, 12:04 PM
all sounds good, i'll definately be joining then, need some pointers doing my vr4 conversion on my fto

Eurospec
27-04-2009, 02:28 PM
The way i look at is:-

Different clubs have different benefits and different costs of membership.

Often people come to forums looking for info which gets provided by knowledgable people for the hell of it.

If you view it a source of info, its nice to contribute and give something back. Was a time i didnt know anything about cars. I learned through experiance and through reading. Its fair to help support the clubs when they in turn support you (as and individual or whatever)

Cheers,

Ben.

bow dn
28-04-2009, 11:42 PM
as above really?

Connection with some of the most knowledgeable VR4 nuts around :scholar:

Ryan
29-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Well - since being a member of this forum, I've made a lot of new friends and acquaintances, some of which I see on a regular basis.

Those friends also happen to be super knowledgeable (not just on VR-4) and are good people.

What more could one ask for? :)