PDA

View Full Version : FS: V6 Sport seats

ritch_w
02-05-2009, 09:30 AM
YEAR: 2001

COLOUR: Balck / Blue

PRICE: £££ Best Offers

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me!

DESCRIPTION: Front & Rear seats from V6 Sport. Immaculate condition, no rips or tears.
EDIT - ideal upgrade for any PFL galants!

Will post pics later

ritch_w
11-05-2009, 08:18 AM
PICs,

Seats are slightly dusty from being sat in the garage. If someone wants them - they will be shampood and cleaned back to immaculate!! etc. :afro:

AlanDITD
11-05-2009, 08:27 AM
hmmm could be interested, has anyone that has sat in the seats tell me how they compare to the VR4 seats?

Cause im a skinny runt i tend to fall out off the Vr4 ones on corners they just dont hug me enough. Are these any better?

Cheers

g8legnum
11-05-2009, 10:31 AM
hmmm could be interested, has anyone that has sat in the seats tell me how they compare to the VR4 seats?

Cause im a skinny runt i tend to fall out off the Vr4 ones on corners they just dont hug me enough. Are these any better?

CheersAlan, I'm fairly slim and find the Sport style seats quite supportive. You've raised an interesting problem for me, because I'm converting the other way and will shortly have a pair of Sport style front seats available only in Red and Black

AlanDITD
11-05-2009, 10:34 AM
Hmm that will be interesting to see how you go on, shame i didnt know we could have done a swap possibly,

what was the reason for changing to the VR4 seats?

bradc
11-05-2009, 10:36 AM
They are the same as standard facelift VR-4 seats but with blue and black patterning rather than red and black. They are slightly better than the prefacelift seats, but only slightly.

miller
11-05-2009, 10:57 AM
They are the same as standard facelift VR-4 seats but with blue and black patterning rather than red and black. They are slightly better than the prefacelift seats, but only slightly.

from a recent convert there is a lot more than a sligh difference let me tell you! :scholar: /Handbag :speechles

they seem a lot firmer in the buttocks :iloveyou:

Alan, ill see if i can dig my thread out for you on the changeover

Mike

miller
11-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Here you go Alan,

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38277&highlight=miller

AlanDITD
11-05-2009, 11:50 AM
Thanks millar, hmm i am very interseted in these then, rictch do you have the door cards to go with them? or will i have to make some custom ones?

Cheers

ritch_w
11-05-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks millar, hmm i am very interseted in these then, rictch do you have the door cards to go with them? or will i have to make some custom ones?

Cheers

Hi Alan,

the door cards are still on the car (I'm looking for beige leather ones to replace them). If I can get beige leather ones then they will be available too (possibly just the top half though).

cheers

g8legnum
11-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Hmm that will be interesting to see how you go on, shame i didnt know we could have done a swap possibly,

what was the reason for changing to the VR4 seats?I had a car somewhile ago that had Recaro's fitted as standard and found them supremely comfortable. As the VR4 had them, and my model was fitted with the standard seats, I want the opportunity to change them - but its not a straightforward change as the seat runners are totally different for each seat.