PDA

View Full Version : Owners Manual

Pedro
21-04-2004, 09:23 AM
Hi Everyone,
I am the proud owner of a Legnum STR, however I don't have an owners manual. Does anyone have one (pdf perhaps) that I could grab.

If not, I have a couple of questions regarding the fuses under the hood.

TIA

Pedro :)

Nick Mann
21-04-2004, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the club!

Whats an STR? Not heard of that one. There are a few pieces of info that may interest you available to full members. Have a look at how to join.

I'm sure we will answer you a quick question on fuses though, which one in particular interests you?

Phil S
21-04-2004, 10:06 AM
Can't find info on where to join myself, anyone give me a pont in the right direction? cheers..

Nick Mann
21-04-2004, 10:11 AM
Click on ClubVR-4 between Resources and Events near the top of the screen. The third option is Join CVR4. There is also a club shop which only contains the membership fee to pay via paypal. £1 more than posting a cheque, though!

Nick.

Phil S
21-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Cheers, I'm now a member! (what's a quid ehh?) :-D

Big Ian
21-04-2004, 12:11 PM
Cheers, I'm now a member! (what's a quid ehh?) :-D

:headsc: a quid is a little copper/brass/gold kind of a colour coin :lipsrseal ??

any way enough of that rubbish,and :welcome: new full member,hope you enjoy it :wiggle:

Pedro
21-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the club!

Whats an STR? Not heard of that one. There are a few pieces of info that may interest you available to full members. Have a look at how to join.

I'm sure we will answer you a quick question on fuses though, which one in particular interests you?

Hi Nick Mann,
Sorry, Mitsi Legnum STR - non turbo - I am trying to find a forum with preople who have a love of Legnums, turbo or non :D
I clicked on the 'Non-turbo' section of this forum.

Nick Mann
21-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Sorry, mate. You have found the right place, It's just that I haven't heard of the STR.

In the UK we have a V6-24, GLS, Sport, Equippe, Elegance etc. with 2.0, 2.4 GDi and the 2.5 V6, but no STR. We also have imported models, but I haven't yet come accross the STR. Although I think someone may have an ST? I think that was the V6 and 4WD, but no turbos. Just wondered what the specs are of yours.

KiwiTT
21-04-2004, 10:50 PM
Have a look a the NZ Section as well.

I am trying to organise a more active following in NZ for all Galants and Legnums, including VR4s.

Kieran
21-04-2004, 10:55 PM
ST-R, eh? :thinking:

Hmmm! :thinking: :lost: :lost:

/sounds of furious internet research eminate from KieranCorp Towers... :-D

KiwiTT
21-04-2004, 10:58 PM
ST-R, eh? :thinking:

Hmmm! :thinking: :lost: :lost:

/sounds of furious internet research eminate from KieranCorp Towers... :-D

:drummer: for our :3d: Club :scholar: Librarian

Try here (http://www.jpnz.co.nz/home.html) for manuals.

Kieran
21-04-2004, 11:08 PM
:drummer: for our :3d: Club :scholar: Librarian

Bleh, that reminds me... Must upload all those other bits of literature I've got.... Oh well, it can wait for now - 'tis bedtime ;) :-D

Kieran
22-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Ok, for those of you who wish to know:

Take one pre-facelift Legnum VR-4

Whip out the 6A13TT and replace with a standard NA 6A13...
Delete the AYC but keep the 4WD...
Replace the Hi-Contrast dash with the standard version...
Keep the rest of the interior the same...
Replace the VR-4 front bumper with the standard (square foglamped) front bumper.

And as far as I can tell, that's your basic recipie for a Legnum ST-R! :)

krisby
16-08-2004, 12:59 PM
yep, pretty much, basically an ST-R is a non turbo VR4, direct jap import for us in NZ. Getting one this week.