PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

regalautobulbs
06-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Thought id introduce myself to everyone, my names David and I’m from Regal Auto Bulbs Ltd.

I currently drive a Ford Focus 1.8 (don’t shoot me) which gets me from A to B, most of the time...

Here’s a bit of information about our company:

We have been established since 1972 and are a family run business, distributing vehicle bulbs to trade and the public worldwide. Over the many years we have been trading we have served thousands of satisfied customers and are dedicated to offering an unbeatable service. We are authorised distributors for Phillips and also supply other manufacturer bulbs which include Osram, GE, and Lumax.

Based in Ashford, South East England, we have a huge range of stock ready to dispatch to ensure an efficient and prompt transaction. Over the years we have built up numerous suppliers and because we buy in bulk we are able to provide our products at a much lower price than the competition.

Being a family run business we know how important customer service is. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation and do our best to provide a friendly, reliable and prompt service.

If you have any questions, or need to know what bulb fits your car etc... please feel free to contact me: email; support@regalautobulbs.com or Tel: 01233 632222.

Thanks

David

Nick Mann
06-05-2009, 07:20 PM
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39454

/pan