PDA

View Full Version : Kylie

nick-f1
22-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Sean Connery was interviewed by Michael Parkinson and bragged that despite his age of 72 years, he could still have sex three times per night. Kylie Minogue, who was also a guest, looked intrigued and after the show said "Sean, if I'm not being too forward, I would love to have sex with an older man. Let's go back to my place." So they go back to her room and have great sex. Afterwards, Sean said, "If you think that was good, let me sleep for half an hour and we will have even better sex. But while I'm sleeping, hold my balls in your left hand and my prick in your right." Kylie looks perplexed, but agrees. After his half hour sleep, Sean awakes and they have even better sex. Kylie says "That was wonderful." "Well," says Sean, "If you let me sleep for an hour, we will have the best sex yet. But again, hold my balls in your left hand and my dick in your right" Kylie is used to the routine, so after his hour's sleep, they have mind blowing sex. Once it's all over and the cigarettes are lit, Kylie asks "Sean, tell me, does my holding your balls in my left hand and your dick in my right, stimulate you while you're sleeping."
"No," he says in his broad Scottish brogue. > "The last time I slept with a slut from Melbourne, she stole my f***ing wallet! :laugh:

SGHOM
22-04-2004, 10:08 PM
:lolz:

Spirit
22-04-2004, 11:17 PM
:lolz:

Big Ian
25-04-2004, 12:17 PM
:wow: i wouldn't laugh i use to have to do this with an ex-girl freind !

:nono: not that i had a lot of cash?

it's just that she had lovely soft hand's ;) .............