PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky request

sanct
13-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi all.
I was wondering if my renewal goodie could be the keyring?
I understand that it usually rotates through a selection of CVR4 goodies but my keyring is fubar'd :(

Cheers

P.S please disregard this if I have been privatly entered into a prize draw for a trip to the Bahamas... I'll take the holiday :)

Spirit
13-05-2009, 06:26 PM
I can send a message to Andy to ask him for you - I doubt it will be an issue - but you may prefer the renewal gift and just order a new keyring via the shop /yes - http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/products.php?cat=11 - a mere £4

Let me know what you want to do.

sanct
13-05-2009, 07:18 PM
I can send a message to Andy to ask him for you - I doubt it will be an issue - but you may prefer the renewal gift and just order a new keyring via the shop /yes - http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/products.php?cat=11 - a mere £4

Let me know what you want to do.

The keyring would be fantastic actually unless the renewal gift is a set of mats ;)
Thanks in advance

Nutter_John
13-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Hmmm A renewal gift now that would be a novel idea

Spirit
13-05-2009, 07:41 PM
The keyring would be fantastic actually

I have PM'd Andy

The Vee
14-05-2009, 01:48 AM
Got the PM cheers mate- been at work tonight.
sanct - welcome back and no probs will send you a key ring. Sorry about the Holiday, it was so close!

sanct
14-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Thanks Spirit n Vee

Turbo_Steve
14-05-2009, 03:12 PM
We get renewal goodies? I haven't got a renewal goodie? And I'm renewalled? I thought we just got a welcome gift and that was that: any subsequent bonuses came from the might ban-stick :D

Have I been short-changed? :(

elnevio
14-05-2009, 05:25 PM
any subsequent bonuses came from the might ban-stick :D
And fear it you shall, again quivering before its almighty shininess, ready to banish you from the Flash Chat into purgatory once more. Mwah haha haha haha haa!

The Vee
18-05-2009, 06:33 PM
We get renewal goodies? I haven't got a renewal goodie? And I'm renewalled? I thought we just got a welcome gift and that was that: any subsequent bonuses came from the might ban-stick :D

Have I been short-changed? :(

Ah but you have, should be with you end of week (subject to supply:thumbsup: