PDA

View Full Version : Improve handling and reduce roll

Caveman
14-05-2009, 06:23 PM
I posted this in the FS section, but if any Galant owner wants to cheaply improve their car's handling and reduce roll in corners, I have a set of stiffer front and rear anti roll bars fir sale for just £80.

Lemme know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Mart.

07729 998857

Caveman
08-06-2009, 02:15 PM
No-one bothered about improving their handling?

Seems like a gift to me!

Mart.

Scanny
09-06-2009, 12:37 PM
i would be interested but my priorities lie with making sure the car is drivable before making it handle better

Atik
09-06-2009, 03:10 PM
I posted this in the FS section, but if any Galant owner wants to cheaply improve their car's handling and reduce roll in corners, I have a set of stiffer front and rear anti roll bars fir sale for just £80.

Just to confirm that these are for a Galant saloon?

I'm looking for a rear strut brace for a Legnum.

stuey
09-06-2009, 06:12 PM
galant or legnum, or are they the same ?

Atik
10-06-2009, 12:46 AM
galant or legnum, or are they the same ?
As far as I am aware the Galant is already supported at the rears by the rigid parcel shelf. Its the cavernous Legnum that has rear body roll and creaking which is where an additional strut bar is useful, but it restricts the space in the back when the seats are down. MEans you need to remove the brace to use the back space fully.

Fronts are same I believe.

My question here was supposed to ask if they were for under the car rears or interior rears. I want an interior rear.

bradc
10-06-2009, 01:46 AM
He is selling anti roll bars, not strut braces

Caveman
10-06-2009, 05:33 PM
I am selling ANTI ROLL bars, these work quite differently from strut braces.

Anti roll bars will stop the outside corner sides of your suspension from trying to extend when you enter a fast corner and hence reduce roll on turn in and keeping the car flatter.

The VR4 ARBs are thicker than standard Galants and so offer improved handling.

Mart.

Atik
10-06-2009, 09:11 PM
That told me then. Learn something new everyday on these here forums :)

Bat
20-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Hi,
Will I need change all the bushes as the roll bars are thicker?
Will they fit an FL estate?
Cheers,
Gavin :)

sonicsoundzdj
23-08-2009, 12:08 AM
iv got a set of lower, stiffer sports suspention for sale. brought them for mine but didnt fit my model. i got the right ones in the end and they work great! anyone intrested in these ones let me know