PDA

View Full Version : another irish?

nick-f1
24-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Paddy & murphy go for a job on a building site, but Murphy's worried--
" ah Paddy I'll never pass an interview"

" don't worry " says Paddy " oi'll go in first, then tell you what to say"

So in he goes.

Foreman says " Ah Paddy, I know what you irish are like - so I'm having different interviews today. I want someone who can think on their feet. So I want you to construct a sentence with the word GREAT in it."

So Paddy thinks for a minute........... then says " Oi've got a donkey jacket..... and I think its really GREAT!"

"Excellent" says the foreman " you've got the job- so start tomorrow and send Murphy in on your way out"

Paddy rushes out and says to Murphy " Ah its easy - all you have to say is. Oi've got a donkey jacket..... and I think its really GREAT!"

So in goes Murphy, and the foreman says

" Ah Murphy, I know what you irish are like - so I'm having different interviews today. I want someone who can think on their feet. So I want you to construct a sentence with the word FASCINATE in it."

Of course this sets Murphy in to panic mode and he stutters and dribbles then in desperation blurts out " I've gotta donkey jacket and I think its really great--.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..... uuh uuh Its got nine buttons on it......... but I can only FASCINATE!!!!!!!!!!"

BOOM BOOM! :-D :D