PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

funplates
22-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Hi guys and girls just a quick hello to everyone and a quick introduction

after helping out one of the guys on the forums who was in dier need of a numberplate before the jap show at the weekend

we are a company based in Huthwaite near mansfield we make all manner of numberplates showplates and vinyl graphics if anyone is interested in plates or stickers give us a call or email

www.funplates.co.uk
www.fundecals.co.uk

funplates@btinternet.com
07851 492 363

cheers
matt

miller
22-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Hi Matt, glad you can join us. Thanks for helping me out at last minute before Japfest. Im impressed with the setup and now that you have the VR-4 correct font im sure there will be a few more along for plates just like mine. You can see mine with the black surround and the VR-4 font beneath. Its good to know its fully legal too, Matt advised all the way through on that aspect of it.

Matt can also do us show plates for a very reasonable price too. ie Cub VR4 and your username beneath?

He can even replicate from photoshop etc.

I will link our other thread back through to this once i find it.

Mike

aboo
22-05-2009, 11:07 PM
I keep looking at that pic of you going round quarry and cant believe the roll you'v got mike. It looks like the cars going to roll over.

funplates
28-05-2009, 10:07 PM
just a quick 5min play about in photoshop (sorry miller to use you as a guinea pig)

hope you like the design cheers
guys

matt
funplates
fundecals

[img=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2007/millerj.th.jpg] (http://img43.imageshack.us/my.php?image=millerj.jpg)

Mark 4
28-05-2009, 11:25 PM
I keep looking at that pic of you going round quarry and cant believe the roll you'v got mike. It looks like the cars going to roll over.

Ageing VR4 + Irishman full of Guinnes = High centre of gravity = roll.

miller
28-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Matt, ill give you a shout for Club plates for me next week. we can then see how everyone else likes em and take it from there.

Mark

Oh and i hate guiness too and how dare you be ageist to my car!!

Mike