PDA

View Full Version : new rims! (well, not quite...)

MTB
05-06-2003, 12:07 PM
hello folks,

paving the way to the brembo front 4-pot and rear 2-pot brake kit, i have traded in my yokohama avs model-5 today with oz racing rims for evo.6. 7.5x17 offset 38 with bridgestone potenza s03 225/45r17! some snapshots:

http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/mendel_the_bard

now there is more than enough room for the very thick calipers! :D :D :D :D :D

BraindG
05-06-2003, 12:26 PM
Pictures arnt showing for me.. might be the proxy here at work though :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

Nick VR4
05-06-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by BraindG
Pictures arnt showing for me.. might be the proxy here at work though :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

nice

Yeap is your proxy
I can see them ;)

Spirit
07-06-2003, 10:09 PM
Yep can see them aswell - nice rims mate

Pete

BraindG
07-06-2003, 10:28 PM
ah.. now i see them.. look sweet.. makes me want to change mine.. :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

Pescha
08-06-2003, 12:00 AM
These are my mags, you can't really see them in my pictures but these are the details of them.

BBS LM - The 24 hours of Le Mans is the ultimate test of endurance, for the race teams and BBS wheels. The ones who triumph here are truly know the extreme of competition. The 2-piece forged LM wheel has been derived directly from the BBS motosports division, it's cross-spoke wheel design optimizes strength and lightweight alloys. BBS Le Mans - The culmination of technology and racing heritage.
Rim: Aluminum forged and diamond cut
Center: Aluminum forged with a brilliant silver finish
Connection: Special high-grade connecting bolts Dimensions from: 17x8.5 to 19x10in

They came with the car so I was really pleased to read the above.

But I too like your mags MTB, but I think within reason most mags would suit the VR4.

Cheers,
Pescha.

P.S I can't get a pic on here showing them on my car yet as my scanner is broken and my web cam wont reach outside :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

MTB
08-06-2003, 10:40 AM
thank you all folks! :D

actually i like my previous avs model-5. but after installing the e-manage and boost controller i am more convinced that my ride needs stronger brakes. now the evo.6 rims are like the gateway to the upcoming brembo kit! :D

IvanEC5A
08-06-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by MTB
thank you all folks! :D

actually i like my previous avs model-5. but after installing the e-manage and boost controller i am more convinced that my ride needs stronger brakes. now the evo.6 rims are like the gateway to the upcoming brembo kit! :D

ABSOLUTELY !! MTB, the upgrade of the brake kit is a must for our VR-4.

EdmundVR4
09-06-2003, 12:57 AM
Love your wheels ! What size are they ? And, do you know how much they weigh ?

Ed