PDA

View Full Version : VR4 Saloon for Sale

ReggieK
17-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Hi Peeps,

Still for sale, but only on here, looking for around 9k, but all offers will be considered.....

Spec....

Official Ralliart VR-4 Saloon
Trigger Mauve
2000/W registered
67k on clock
Full leather interior
Full service history (just had a 9k service 6th Aug)
Taxed until 01/2005
MOT's until April 2005
Red Zebra Warranty until Nov 2004
Modifications....
** HKS Air Induction Filter
** Haywood & Scott straight through exhaust
** Kenwood ICE - 10 disc CD - 300 watts
** VR4 Ralliart Mats (Inc. boot mat)
** Tarox Grooved Discs

Great car to drive never had a problem.

Only downside is that there is some slight damage to both bumpers. Pics available on request.

Cheers
K

enigma
17-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Sorry to hear this.......seems lots of people are struggling with running costs. Myself included........but you only live once and once you are gone they cant repossess your soul! ;)

Good luck with finding a buyer, but I reckon you will have more luck if you get the damage fixed. You can drop the price by £350, but a buyer will only want you to drop it more!

The Vee
14-06-2004, 12:34 PM
see you're still looking at site. Have you had to to the dreadful deed and say goodbye to the vr4 or are you sticking with it? If you did change, what did you go for?

strangebat
14-06-2004, 09:51 PM
reggie, if you're looking for a vr4 thats cheaper to run and insure and if you have nothing else in mind I have one for sale, it insures as a galant v6 sport import, cost me 450£ last year, all expensive servicing has been done.
yours for 2500

ReggieK
15-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Hiya,

Still have the beast. Have been on holiday and still trying to sort out the reg transfer. Will hopefully be sorted soon.

Not entirely sure what I'll get once sold. Have been thinking about Nissan 200SX or Mondeo ST200 (or a decent ST24 at a pinch). The Fords are favourite as they are relatively easy to maintain.

Will keep you informed.

Strangebat - thanks for offer but prefer something newer.

strangebat
15-06-2004, 05:52 PM
no worries, worth a try

ReggieK
16-06-2004, 11:36 PM
Right peeps,

Car, as per first post, will be on Autotrader tomorrow - up for £8995 :rolleyes5

Absolute bargin by Autotrader standards.

Anyone interested drop me a line and I'll mail you some pics. Tried to upload pic but permission denied.

Cheers
K

PS Don't worry not expecting much response, I know you've all got one :D

jerryd_33
09-08-2004, 11:02 PM
hi Reggiek ,
is your car a manual or trip/ auto ?
would you be interested in part exchanging for a MERCEDES C230 KOMPRESSOR ( SUPERCHARGED ) ? :|

ReggieK
10-08-2004, 12:57 PM
hi Reggiek ,
is your car a manual or trip/ auto ?
would you be interested in part exchanging for a MERCEDES C230 KOMPRESSOR ( SUPERCHARGED ) ? :|

Hi Jerry,

It's a Tiptronic auto.

You don't give details of car, like age, mileage etc etc but I have yet to see a Merc I like let alone want to own, so the answer would have to be no.

Cheers
Kev

jerryd_33
10-08-2004, 06:50 PM
ok , reggiek no problem m8 am really looking for a manual VR-4 . GOOD LUCK with your sale .

chris g
11-08-2004, 08:19 AM
Judging by my recent experience reggiek you may be lucky to get a buyer at 8995

99 cars are in for 9.5k so its a good deal but ebay bidders think my 99 car worthy of max bid of 4900

You have benefit of UK model but it still seems a struggle to sell unless you find a Galant owner who wants to move up to VR-4 fun

Good luck

Nick Mann
11-08-2004, 09:41 AM
I think the price is about right. Plenty of people are asking 6-7 for a 97 model. It takes a long time to find a buyer for a rare car. If you want a quick sale, then lower the price - if you wait for someone who is looking for your car they will be more than happy to spend that amount of cash!

ReggieK
11-08-2004, 12:34 PM
To be honest chaps, apart from posting on here I've basically withdrawn car from sale. If someone from here makes me a decent offer then I would consider it but for now I'm going to keep the car.

Oh well I'll just have to keep on having fun. Damn it. :-D :-D :-D

ReggieK
24-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Still for sale, but only on here...spec in first post updated to keep it current.

Cheers for looking. :thumbsup: