PDA

View Full Version : Tyre Preference ?

NevGroom
19-05-2004, 10:01 AM
Am about to have my beast re-shod, what is the consensus of owners concerning the best tyre for;

Wet weather handling
Overall handling
Durability
Noise

Your views would be much appreciated - Currently running Yokohama 225/50 which for some reason do not fill me with confidence 100% of the time

Nev
:rolleyes5

Wodjno
19-05-2004, 10:51 AM
Am about to have my beast re-shod, what is the consensus of owners concerning the best tyre for;

Wet weather handling
Overall handling
Durability
Noise

Your views would be much appreciated - Currently running Yokohama 225/50 which for some reason do not fill me with confidence 100% of the time

Nev
:rolleyes5
hi nev groom .. not put no new rubber on the VR4 yet .. But on my last car i tried Uniroyal Rainsports after reading a review on them ... i must say they were exceptional in the damp , hard to tell difference between damp and dry and as a wet tyre they are the best i've ever had ... must say that for dry driviving if driving hard they werent the grippiest ive ever had but still very good ... but the main reason i went for this tyre was because they were said to be exceptional wet tyres and with this i must agree .. especially whenn pushing them hard .... hope this helps a little