PDA

View Full Version : Club VR4's back!!!!!

michaeli
12-06-2004, 09:26 AM
Hi Guys,

It seems so long ago that i last posted something, it's so good to be back!!!!! ;) :welcome:

Whilst we were away, I had a few problems and no-one could help..... :sad3:

But it's fixed now and running better than ever!!!!!! :-b

I do have a question though, does anyone know why when I start my VR4 I get a short beep from inside the car??? :stunned: Whats the meaning of this??

Thanks Guys!!

Mike

michaeli
12-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Whoops.... :dozey:

Could someone move this thread to general please? In my haste to start a thread, I put it in the wrong part of the forum.... :-D :laugh: :dozey:

Kieran
12-06-2004, 02:04 PM
I think this thread is OK where it is, I mean you do have a technical question in it.

(And my mod powers don't extend to the VR-4 technical thread :$)

Spirit
12-06-2004, 07:00 PM
I think this thread is OK where it is, I mean you do have a technical question in it.

(And my mod powers don't extend to the VR-4 technical thread :$)

LOL! - I had already moved it to here Kieran from where it was ;)

Brind
12-06-2004, 07:32 PM
And I was too late in seeing the thread. :D

You'll get a beep when the temperature drops below 0c but I'm not aware of one that goes above a certain temp??? certainly hasn't been below 0c for a while now anyway.

Can you pin point where it's coming from?

Nick VR4
12-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Depending what Stereo you have it may be not picking up the traffic news and you get a beep
Thats all I can think of right now or maybe the news alerts ???

My VR4 bleeps when I get out of it and close the door but not on starting it

Polabear
13-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Thought all vr-4's beeped at you when in reverse...? :rolleyes5

Spirit
13-06-2004, 07:07 PM
Could it be anything to do with an alarm you have fitted, maybe confirming it has been disabled ?

Japmetal
13-06-2004, 09:38 PM
My Pioneer stereo beeps once [pretty loudly] when you turn the ignition on - could it be something like that ?

Darren
14-06-2004, 07:57 AM
My corner sensors beep when the car first starts too.

lorriman
14-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Not a VR4, but a standard V6 Sport. If the ignition is on and the radio front is attached but you choose not to turn it on, a short beep comes from the speakers after about 10 seconds (never timed it though).

Similarly, if you get out of the car and take the keys, but leave the radio front attached it will beep again to let you know that's what you've done.