PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Mitsubishi Galant GLS, Ireland

wantavr4
28-06-2009, 10:11 PM
YEAR: 2003
COLOUR: Blue
MILEAGE: 83000
R.F.L. EXPIRY DATE:
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: None, Its Irish But its Nct is due In October but i will be putting it true in August.
PRICE: anything around the 5k mark
CONTACT DETAILS: pm me please and i will send my mobile number.
DESCRIPTION:

It is time to sell up, After my previous failed attempt at purchasing a vr4 i realised i must sell my gls in order to afford one so if any one knows some one looking for a galant please let me know. In this market it will be hard to shift but it must go.

It is pretty standard, redicelously clean, V6 sport wheels, tinted windows, Vr4 oem Strut brace, recently fully serviced, hid fogs and headlights. Garda strobe lights(sssssssssh), of course never used but in case of emergency :D

May sell My focals, jl amps and alpine sub. so far costing me over 1200 euro.

Much loved and well looked after car. Have it up on done deal if you want pictures, im not expecting anywhere near my done deal asking price but you never know i mite get lucky.

Thanks guys.

elnevio
28-06-2009, 10:15 PM
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38653

Please edit your thread accordingly! :thumbsup:

wantavr4
28-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Well its a not rele a for sale post because i know no one from here will buy it and i didnt know what forum to put it in, just wondered if anyone knew if anyone was interested in one.

wantavr4
07-07-2009, 07:14 PM
204 views on done deal and still no interest , awh ...........

gallvr4
07-07-2009, 07:48 PM
im not expecting anywhere near my asking price but you never know i mite get lucky wit some fool out there.

calling a buyer a "fool" won't help your cause..../haz

wantavr4
08-07-2009, 08:07 PM

I was on a bout a buyer from done deal silly, woudnt be talkin bout anyone from here.

kiteman
11-07-2009, 12:11 AM
im not expecting anywhere near my asking price but you never know i mite get lucky wit some fool out there.

Hoping to find a fool to buy your car in a market that has 10 times more second hand cars than ever before, coupled with the same number of potential buyers is a bit ambitious to say the least.

Just advertise it for the price you will accept for it, you might get a buyer, if not its still overpriced.

gallvr4
11-07-2009, 04:32 AM
I was on a bout a buyer from done deal silly, woudnt be talkin bout anyone from here.

i'm sorry but i was on "done deal" looking to replace the 99 GLS i have and yours is a good looking car....but i don't want to be the "FOOL" :blahblah: that buys the car...best of luck with the sale...it is a nice car in all fairness....!

White Lightning
11-07-2009, 06:15 PM
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38653

Please edit your thread accordingly! :thumbsup:

Indeed ... I have now corrected the thread title and added the required fields to your first post.

Please update accordingly ... thank you.

wantavr4
12-07-2009, 04:33 AM
R.F.L. EXPIRY DATE:

Whats rfl??

elnevio
12-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Road Fund Licence. The old name for Vehicle Excise Duty (i.e. Car Tax!). Not sure if there is an equivalent?

wantavr4
12-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Just advertise it for the price you will accept for it, you might get a buyer, if not its still overpriced.

True, I adjusted the price last night and got 2 calls already. Thanks for the advice.

I disagree with what you say though, Their are currently less second hand cars for sale here at the moment, in fact up to 15 percent. The problem is thet people are unable to shift them and that is why it seems so high.

wantavr4
12-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Road Fund Licence. The old name for Vehicle Excise Duty (i.e. Car Tax!). Not sure if there is an equivalent?

Oh, as in road tax. Yup, taxed until december.

wantavr4
31-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Bump, car must go as i now have a new car, must shift her to vrt the new one.
New goodyears and ngk plugs last week.