PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Mauve legnum, Tesco's roundabout Chesterfield

Johnny_Cashed
30-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Spotted today while I was on my way back from work. Private plate N3V or NEV something, wonder who that might have been? /Wyhy It was a woman driving it at the time.

elnevio
01-07-2009, 06:34 AM
/Hmmm ... I wonder ...

mrs elnevio has been driving the Leggie this week, and she would also have been going home at that time. I don't suppose she was hanging about!

Mrs B
01-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Hello, yes it was me. Sorry I didn't spot you. I do normally see you on the dual carriageway between Sainsbury's and Tesco's. Though i'm usually in my yellow Leon, so I don't wave incase you wonder who that weird person is.

I have been given the Leggie this week as Nev wants the use of my air con......

Ryan
01-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Hello, yes it was me. Sorry I didn't spot you. I do normally see you on the dual carriageway between Sainsbury's and Tesco's. Though i'm usually in my yellow Leon, so I don't wave incase you wonder who that weird person is.

I have been given the Leggie this week as Nev wants the use of my air con......

What's wrong with the air con on the Legnum? :huh:

elnevio
01-07-2009, 11:18 AM
What's wrong with the air con on the Legnum? :huh:
Nothing! It's just that the Swift of Justice is not so well-equipped, and Amy's journey to work is shorter than mine. Seeing as the Leon uses a third of the fuel, well, it adds up!

justjon
01-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Nobody ever spots me on that stretch of dual carriageway :( , and I'm always on it, usually popping to sainsbury's for fags...or milk...or sugar...or anything else we run out of!

Mrs B
01-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Well Jon, if you post up when you are going we'll take a trip out to spot you! /haz

justjon
03-07-2009, 07:02 AM
Well Jon, if you post up when you are going we'll take a trip out to spot you! /haz
sounds good...you could cheer me on as I trundle along the road, kind of like the tour de france, but in a lot more comfort/less sweaty way ;)