PDA

View Full Version : Independant garage in/around Bristol

TelMel
15-06-2004, 08:59 AM
Does anyone know of a good independant garage in or around Bristol that can full service a VR4 at a reasonable price ?

Spirit
15-06-2004, 05:28 PM
This may sound daft, but can help you with a garage in Plymouth.

Before you laugh, get some quotes from a couple of garages up there, then let me know the costs and what they are doing and I will contact them for their price - I am sure it will be cheaper and the quality of work is excellent e.g. got a mate going there tonight with a Skyline, and a fellow VR4 owner going there tomorrow for loads of stuff (Polabear). Will be worth the trip down I can assure you.

Pete

TelMel
16-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Thanks Pete

I am off to Torquay till Monday, but will contact you on my return.

Terry

Spirit
16-06-2004, 09:26 PM
No problem mate, if you fancy popping down to Plymouth while you are in Torquay let me know (26 miles away approx), and can direct you to the garage down here so you can meet them etc and they can price up what you want done.

Also take a look at this club: www.ultimatejapcars.co.uk - this is a huge local club and has all sorts of Jap performance cars - huge membership in Bristol and loads of meets etc.

Myself, Polabear and Simon are members :-D

TelMel
25-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Hi Pete

I am looking to have a full service (all oils) with cambelt and spark plugs change....what can your man do it for, and if I get it down to him early enough can he do it in a day ?

Thanks Mate

Spirit
25-06-2004, 10:19 AM
I am dropping the car off there in a minute for MOT so will let you know asap - by all oils I assume you mean AYC, transfer box etc too, and I will get him to quote iridium plugs

Pete

Spirit
25-06-2004, 05:57 PM
You have a PM with a quote Terry ;)