PDA

View Full Version : @ D1NZ Round 2

AndyD
12-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Stock looking, debadged PFL VR4 on ~18"(?) Advanti's(?) with rear sill guard. Club Badge in lower right hand side of rear window.

I was having fun recreating the drifting on the way out of the parking field.... Couldn't help myself lol. And I got a car wash just before I got to puke' -_- Funny because it's pretty much clean all on the left hand side, right is all messed up xD

I would've come up and said Hi as we got to our cars but I was too shy... And I think we sat on the same bench in the stands.

VR4WGN
12-07-2009, 09:31 AM
was it purple? reg EYR299

wintertidenz
12-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Yeah, that was me :P white car right? I did the drifting out of the carpark too LOL!

AYC + grass = win :D

VR4WGN
12-07-2009, 09:25 PM
no i asked if the car you saw was a purple VR4 on chrome tri's with reg EYR299 PFL,i just sold that to a guy up in aucks lol... yuoda seen Qcustoms stickers al over it too lol

know how much fun a vr4 is on greens lol

AndyD
12-07-2009, 10:08 PM
White Car.. Silly me forgot to put in original post. Lol AYC was nuts when I hit a deep patch on the way up. Your car looked so similar I was going to try open it. Then I noticed the missing VR-4 Badge lol /pan

Thinking of taking a road trip down to see Round 3. Go down Saturday Night, come back either Sunday or Monday.

The Mrs had such a great time and now wants an RX-7 "Just like the Snitch one!!!1!" heheh. So awesome.... Anyone done a VR4 RWD Conversion? xD

wintertidenz
13-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Me and my mate were thinking of going down to see Round 3... probably leave early Sunday morning though and cruise back up that evening.

Well, who wants to convert their VR-4 to RWD and drift it? Big station wagon pulling bigass drifts... /lol

taupodrifta
13-07-2009, 04:54 AM
if someone knows how to convert them i will do it. mean i reckon they would be so much fun rwd yay slideways

AndyD
13-07-2009, 06:44 AM
Yeah, would be mean. I think I'd go for something like they have in the Legacy's. A Centre Diff Controller. I know my Brother in Law's Scoobie has a Control which lets you switch from 50-50 Front/Rear Split to 20/80 Front/Rear split and that goes pretty sideways. As I was saying to the Mrs, would be sick to see a Wagon pulling some phat skids :D

On the downside, I couldn't imagine it'd be 'quick' to swap either way, i.e. not something you could just do for the weekend, although if we could think up a "quick swap" set up, then that'd be cool as!.... Just need to roll those rear guards of mine.

VR4WGN
13-07-2009, 09:35 PM
mine is drift style already with the 4wd lol,non ayc all the way .lol

bow dn
14-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Yeah turn the Traction control off an therez fun to be had

VR4WGN
14-07-2009, 08:18 AM
still not the same!!! no TC no AYC no Nothing rectifying except your right foot nd the handbreak and steering wheel lol