PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1997 Mitsubishi Legnum Estate VR4, Edinburgh

shooter
16-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Well guys and gals after many years of really enjoyable motoring in my leggie its time to sell. This car is part of the family - the kids call her 'road runner'
I have a new job and am off to Denmark at the begining of August, so i need to rationlaise all my cars (and number plates) before i go.

well i need to shift the car as im off to the new job next week, given the tired, but sound, nature of the beast how does £1750 sound. V5 has arrived after cherished number change to the original registration number (P757 LJH)

Details are as follows
YEAR:1997
COLOUR: Green
MILEAGE: 100K
R.F.L. EXPIRY DATE: 09/09
M.O.T. EXPIRY DATE: 03/10
PRICE: REDUCED TO £1750 for qick sale
CONTACT DETAILS: pls call/text me on 07824 553414 or PM email
DESCRIPTION: see below

1997 Dealer import on a P plate with moon roof, roof rails and air con everything works and is used daily
2 previous UK owners plus me (the dealer, a doctor in Edinburgh and then me)
well used as a family car so has the signs of age and is showing signs of the daily school run, but has not rips or stains and from a non smoker family a good clean will restore the car to her former glory.
just spent £700 on the MOT couple of months ago - front suspension arms!!
Tax till end of Sept 09
has dump valve
3" stainless cat back exhaust - sounds great, sounds even better with the decat pipe fitted.
decat pipe will be supplied but was removed for MOT
standard wheels are shot and need sorted
gearbox was replaced under warranty by dealer due to the vibration problem at 30mph
V5 present
102K miles

Bad points
needs some TLC on the paint and wheels
tracking needs done
AYC light comes on now and again but never stays on - hopefully an oil change will sort this.

will accept any reasonable offers around £1750 - this is a bargain i think as i need to get rid and cant bring myself to scrap this long serving member of the family. I have been as honest as possible and am happy to answer any questions.

call me on 07824 553414 to discuss

Cheers
Stuart

ANTHONY
16-07-2009, 10:52 PM
good luck and as for the scrappage thing, you may find that coz its an import they wont touch it, but maybe wrong as it was brought in by a dealer...saying that E&I are also a dealer

shooter
16-07-2009, 10:57 PM
sorry about the post format - i have sorted it I think :5shots:

As for scrappage its the leggie or a '97 24V probe that will go to heaven. thought i would see if anybody in here wants her before i try

stuart

ianturbo
16-07-2009, 11:37 PM
sorry about the post format - i have sorted it I think :5shots:

As for scrappage its the leggie or a '97 24V probe that will go to heaven. thought i would see if anybody in here wants her before i try

stuart
you won't get 2k sellin the probe (i know i had one for 8 years )
so trade that in and sell the vr !!
ian

White Lightning
17-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Even if it's a 96, if it was imported (and therefore first registered in the UK) after August 99 then it's not valid for the scrappage scheme unfortunately.

shooter
23-07-2009, 01:16 PM
bump with new reduced price for quick sale, anybody???????:whistle:

shaun1978
24-07-2009, 02:18 AM
is there any pictures?

shooter
25-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Working on the pics, getting the car a valet and cleaned up before i post any

col1n
14-09-2009, 06:28 PM
a bit off topic, but where in west lothian are you?
im in livi