PDA

View Full Version : J.a.e

Brind
17-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Are we doing this?

We had a few names before the site went down who would have liked to attend.
The thing is, I don't know where we stand for stand space as it isn't far off now.

Darren
18-06-2004, 07:42 AM
I'm in. :D

enigma
18-06-2004, 08:18 AM
I am otherwise occupied. :sad3:

Brind
21-06-2004, 12:54 AM
This is very disappointing so far..
No one gonna set this up?

Darren
21-06-2004, 06:58 AM
Pinched from the forum:

Car clubs who have not been in contact and would like to attend JAE, please click on this link http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/info.html download the car club booking form and send with your chq to the address provided.

Please do this as soon as possible if you want a stand at JAE. The deadline for this is 30th June!!!

Email me at claire.williams@the-organisation.org or contact me via mobile to discuss further on 07798600420

Thanks in advance
Claire

AND ALSO :

Could all club oganisers/chairman please send me an email @ [URL=mailto:jae@teamlexus.co.uk] so i can send you information on how to register.

We are currently compiling a register of all car clubs attending JAE next year.

Only people who run the club should email me.

If you are a member of a club then please inform the club chairman of this thread so we may compile your club into our register.

It will be compulsory that all clubs attending should register. If your not registerd we cannot book your pitch.

thanks
Steve

Darren
21-06-2004, 07:24 AM
So how many are going? Surely you can't resist standing in a field with a can of Stella watching ducks being sucked into the air filter of an R34?
It'll be top fun.

OK, here's the list up to now:

Darren

That's pathetic, all the other clubs will point and laugh at me. We should really have the form fired off by Friday. So quick as you like.

Cheers

Spirit
21-06-2004, 08:28 AM
This is very disappointing so far..
No one gonna set this up?

Well volunteered Mark ;)

Andy Goodman
21-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Had intended to go but significant other (re: the boss) has booked a holiday - what can you do? :shrug:

Spirit
22-06-2004, 11:16 PM
I take it no-one is going to pick this up and set it up for the club ? Mark, you seem keen - as a fellow moderator I reckon it's your turn to organise one ;)

Jimbo
22-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Sounds like a larf....should be able to make it.

Chalk me up. :)

Brind
23-06-2004, 12:10 AM
Busy as hell mate. :)
Don't think I'd be confident in setting it up anyhow to be honest.

The way it's looking it's gonna be a case of see you all there in the car park.

Spirit
23-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Looks like JAE is cancelled as a club event then.....such a shame simply because no-one else can be bothered to organise it :thumbsdow

nick-f1
23-06-2004, 08:12 PM
I might be able to make it as my band ain't gigging that weekend but I'm definately not going to organise it

Nick :$

Simon
23-06-2004, 08:32 PM
we cant make it :sad3: ...we are away on hols :-b i have to be honest i think JAE needs to be a 1 day event as the first day is spent looking at the cars and by the second you've seen everything!...its all static If we were able to go i would have to be honest and say that i woul dbe going for the social side of things (drinking, drinking, drinking and chat rather than going for the cars)........whereas Japfest NEEDS to be a 2 day event...people enjoy it more because there are things happening......Our problem (the clubs problem) is that we are small compared to other car clubs who have more people to organise events...it seems to be a select few at the moment who do most things for clubvr4 which i am sure will change once we grow in size. ;)