PDA

View Full Version : Impromptu VR4 Meet at BP Taupo

VR4 MAD
19-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Place: Taupo

Time: 12.00 Noon Saturday 18th July 2009

Venue: BP Ruapehu Street

Why? Cause we all needed gas.............:o

Was in filling up for the trip back to Wellington and looked what pulled in too................../Banana

Great to meet their respective owners, who now know about us and our site here.

Oh and they may join us for the August 1st cruise at Palmy too............... hopefully.

/toycar

EDIT: Oh..........the Facelift is me, BTW.

And I see attachments are still not working correctly................ grrrrrrrrr

bradc
19-07-2009, 08:02 PM
I've used pump 6 in the past :) I was facing the other way though.

Xeroid
21-07-2009, 12:02 AM
That's sad Brad ...remembering which pump you used .....and which direction you were facing... /Hmmm

CANDEE
21-07-2009, 06:31 AM
That's sad Brad ...remembering which pump you used .....and which direction you were facing... /Hmmm
Ive used most of them in that station so i dont really remember which ones ive used lol..

I prefer the BP on the back road to Rotorua.. :)

/rally

bradc
21-07-2009, 06:52 AM
I wouldn't have remembered the number without seeing pics of the service station. Wynn is much sadder than me, he took pics of cars at a petrol station!

VR4 MAD
22-07-2009, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't have remembered the number without seeing pics of the service station. Wynn is much sadder than me, he took pics of cars at a petrol station!

And what do you mean by that young man.............../Devil5

I'll take pictures of a VR4 just about anywhere and there's nothing "sad" about that. Especially if it a rather rare red manual Galant VR4.

Now if it had been a plain common old Legnum............ well that would have been different............../STP ..............:uhoh2: .............(Gets coat and runs)..........:coat

/catfight /bat /grr /hammer /whip :furious4: :furious3: :rifle: /Grrr /pan

I think I'm going to be............:flamed:

/toycar

White Lightning
22-07-2009, 12:42 PM
I love the look of that red Galant ... and a manual too eh ... very nice.

VR4 MAD
22-07-2009, 12:47 PM
I love the look of that red Galant ... and a manual too eh ... very nice.

Only trouble with the red is the 'VR4' badge on the boot tends to get lost because it just doesn't stand out clearly......../Hissy

/toycar

White Lightning
22-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Only trouble with the red is the 'VR4' badge on the boot tends to get lost because it just doesn't stand out clearly......../Hissy

/toycar

Oh yeah, that's true.

bradc
22-07-2009, 08:59 PM
on Roanne Red and Palma Red cars the badge is indeed hard to spot.