PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4, Auckland/Pukekohe *** SOLD ***

dickytim
19-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Year: 1997
Colour: Trigger Mauve
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Legnum VR4
Milage: approx 99,000km
Trans: Manual
Rego: 04/10/2009 (will put an extra 6 months rego for purchaser)
WOF: Will have a new WOF before sale (please note there is nothing wrong with the car it just hasn't been driven in over a month so I didn't see the point taking it out to put a warrant on it)
Price: $7,000 ONO

Details.
This car was purchase by me over 5 years ago, it has been kept low mileage as I only really used it for 6 moths as a daily driver before I got an every day run about. The car has been garaged most of it's NZ life.

This car also has a high end audio install with some high end Alpine components.
Headdeck: CDA7998R, recently refurbished (currently in having the work done)
CD Changer: CHA-S634 stack MP3 changer
Tweeter amp: MRV-F340
Mids amp :MRV-1000
Sub amp :MRV-1005
Components :SPX-177A
Sub :DDDrive Sub DDW-F30C
Alarm : 5 star insurance approved with battery back up and extra glass break senson
Battery : Optima redtop (approx 1 year old)
This combination sounds amazing.

The car itself is running pretty close to standard, I have a boost controller which is set to 12psi, well with in the safe relms for a VR4 (never have boost cut) it has Evo 7 wheels with good Goodyears all round. Recently the lower ball joints were replaced, also the oil was changes approx 200km ago and oil filter. It has a KN panel filter that is approx 10,000km. The rear muffler is a ralliart one from a super VR4 which gives a slightly lower tone to the exhaust without being annoying (or illegal) The clutch was changed approx 20,000km ago and the cam belt, water pump etc less that 10,000km.

The body is in generally good condition apart from some stone chips on the bonnet, a scratch where some one has put their shopping on the bonnet then slide it along and some small shopping trolley dings.

Please note this will be going onto trade me next week once I have a chance to clean it and take some recent photos.

I will upload some photo's here tonight.

This is a regretful sale but I am spending over $1,000 a year to keep a car that I simply don't have time to drive.

dickytim
26-07-2009, 07:35 AM
now on trade me.

dickytim
06-08-2009, 03:44 AM
I am now Legless :(

I miss her already.

Subaru ETA
07-08-2009, 12:09 AM
**** that was quick!! i take it it wasnt sold to a member?

dickytim
07-08-2009, 12:44 AM
no the buyer was from Trademe.

The car was priced right and was one of the better lower km's ones on trademe so I sold quickly.

I miss it already.

Oggie
07-08-2009, 01:17 AM
wish this car popped up in 5 months... was within my price range by far.

oh well back to the spying game.