PDA

View Full Version : need a decent body stylist/ fitter

rees
07-08-2009, 07:47 PM
i need basically a british version of vr4wgn or a decent custom body shop for a custom cutting and fixing job

take a look at my signature pic below>>.

as you can see the cyber bodykit bumper negates the need for the front spiltter /nose ( the grille that holds the vr4 badge ) which IMO leaves it looking unfinished or missing something
i need a shop that can cut the orginal nose(which i have) to fit inside the radiator front so ive got like a a mix of both you get me?

can anyone recommend ..anyone ?

it needs to look properly done to the point that it looks professionl/ factory else i'd just do it myself you catch my drift ?

anyway , any suggestions?

VR4WGN
07-08-2009, 09:04 PM
pay my ticket and ill gladly become a POM version of VR4WGN but you need to turn the heaters on ALL the time,remove ANY POM girls(theyr scary.. put me to shame with their burps etc...) and let me be in my heaven(garage)lol....
on the serious note,um was it not ATIka... that knows how to fibreglass? maby he maite be keen? id have it done in a day for you if i was there man,its really easy ay,copy the american style,that has no grille section on it

Atik
07-08-2009, 11:55 PM
on the serious note,um was it not ATIka... that knows how to fibreglass? maby he maite be keen?
Nah, I'm not that good. I dont even know what I'm doing and this kindof work is WAY out of my league. I'm doing my little panel purely trial and error as its not a majorly important piece of car.

rees
08-08-2009, 06:46 AM
so... anyone else?

Zaid
08-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi Rees, since you are not too far from where I live (Beeston, Nottingham), I reccomend this place (http://www.paintologyuk.co.uk/default.htm). They have done a good job on my 530 and above all the garage owner is a very decent, reliable and honest guy. If you do contact him, ask for John; you can mention my name and my car which had a complex water leakage and am sure he will know me! :afro:

rees
08-08-2009, 07:38 PM
^ see that wasnt so hard now was it ?

cheers zaid much appreciated mate :thumbsup:

Zaid
09-08-2009, 10:28 AM
cheers zaid much appreciated mate :thumbsup:

There is also another one that deals specifically with Ferraris and other performance cars here (http://www.stallionmotors.co.uk/home.html). Also in Beeston, he is usually very busy. I never really dealt with them, you might be able to find some reviews online. Good luck and keep us posted!

rees
09-08-2009, 08:45 PM
cheers dude will be a while before i chase this up , its just on my list to do but thanks again , i doubt the ferrari bunch will want my business i need someone in more of the pinp my ride put sill bits of fiberglass on my otherwise crappy nova type of people
but ill give paintology a try once i get round to it

Zaid
09-08-2009, 10:02 PM
You're probably right.

Hope others members of the club can also advice on more places.