PDA

View Full Version : PMs

konman
21-06-2004, 11:20 PM
are people actually reading their private messages or am i just wasting my time :huh:
just wanna know when ill be reinstated and where my pack ???? ive been waiting ages (excuse the whiny little bitch routine but i want my stickers and my membership status back) !!!!!!!
peace

Kyoshu
22-06-2004, 03:17 AM
Still waiting for my Membership pack too please.

Spirit
22-06-2004, 08:08 AM
are people actually reading their private messages or am i just wasting my time :huh:

I take it you did not PM me ? I take my position seriously and deal with PM's asap - checked back and can't see one from you. As you can see you are now reinstated as a full member.

With regards to Membership Packs - unfortunately this is something Barry (braindg) deals with and he has been offline a couple of weeks so I doubt he has seen this........I did text him yesterday but have not heard back from him, will try again now for you. All I can do is apologise again on behalf of Club VR4 and will update people as soon as I know.

Regards

Pete

konman
22-06-2004, 08:46 PM
I take it you did not PM me ? I take my position seriously and deal with PM's asap - checked back and can't see one from you. As you can see you are now reinstated as a full member.

With regards to Membership Packs - unfortunately this is something Barry (braindg) deals with and he has been offline a couple of weeks so I doubt he has seen this........I did text him yesterday but have not heard back from him, will try again now for you. All I can do is apologise again on behalf of Club VR4 and will update people as soon as I know.

Regards

Pete

Thanks very much.... I appreciate theres been alot of problems with the site etc and I just wanted to say thanks for sorting everything out.
Cheers :D :D