PDA

View Full Version : P*** AYG A3 Hindhead 07:30

pedro
20-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Saw a dark red/burgandy Legnum thismorning whilst sat in the bottleneck that is Hindhead. I was busy with my stable diet of sausage n egg Mcripoff, nescafe and B&H Silvers..... :smoking:

You know who you are.....

whats the correct name for that colour???

Car looked mean by the way, nice job!!/JawDroppi

pedro
28-10-2009, 07:22 PM
saw you again today, same place same time....... come on, who r ya????????

andybrvr4
02-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Hi Pedro,

Yep it was me. I was probably on my way down to Gosport at that god awful time in the morning.

I was quite shocked to see my plate on here......but then it's a small world when it's VR4 i guess.

I like the A3 rather than the M3 but you need to arrive early to clear the bottle neck at Hindhead and the Devils Punchbowl.

The Colour is purple and I have a set of 18" rays alloys. Still goto get boost fitted but I have spent most of my time repairing it and getting it back to a standard baseline.

Which direction were you heading? I am half asleep at that time in the morning!

Best regards

Andy

pedro
05-11-2009, 07:16 PM
i was heading north up to london, you may have seen me as i was in a white transit van.....lol

If i see you again ill give ya flash to wake you up!!
That trip must drink some fuel bud, i assume its not a daily commute for the legnum??

andybrvr4
06-11-2009, 01:29 AM
I am commuting all over the place in the Leggie and it is costing me a few quid in petrol. I was down in Gosport but I am also commuting to Wiltshire quite a bit. Stick ya boot down and watch the fuel gauge visibly move down. It drinks like an irish man on st patricks day!! And yes i want to run me greedy boost.......Maybe trade you for ya transit!

HOODY
22-11-2009, 10:30 AM
shame its AYG and not AYC