PDA

View Full Version : JAE - 24th/25th July 2004 - Attendance

Nick Mann
23-06-2004, 08:44 PM
I tried organising this before the site went down, knowing that I couldn't make it. The loss of the list made it a tad awkward, which was made worse by the fact that I can't go! For my part in hindering this I apologise.

I do not intend to organise the event, but thought I could help anyone who wants to. I know Barry has received the club info pack from the organisers, and I have started a list of people who have expressed an interest. People might want to say which day(s) they are going and where they plan to stay.

I would imagine that you will have to be quick with this to book a plot for the club stand. Barry will know the deadline, but I think it has been quoted as 30th June. That means we need a definitive list by monday 28th. ONLY PUT YOUR NAME DOWN IF YOU ARE DEFINITLEY GOING!

I will confirm the list as we go, but here is the list of people who have expressed an interest over the last 12 months!

Brind
Darren
Jimbo
nick-f1
Zedy
Bonsai Boy
Paul

Kieran
23-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Unfortunately, I can't make this one. Can you scratch me off the list, please?

SGHOM
23-06-2004, 09:17 PM
I'm not going either, sorry !! :$
I cannot bring myself to sit in a field all day & look at cars. I had a quick walk around at the pod, & soon became bored.
I'm up for any club event going, as long as there is some track action ! either the pod or castle combe for example. I much prefere participation to voyeurism. :-b :-b

simpsonm
23-06-2004, 10:26 PM
where is this event?

Spirit
23-06-2004, 10:31 PM
Just removed myself as we cannot attend and Peter Ernest (he had car written off)

Brind
23-06-2004, 10:34 PM
What made JAE good last time is they had a lot of the old cars on show too, whereas Japfest seems to attract mainly the new mainstream types.
It is static but the size of it is huge.
One day last time was enough for me and can see for sure it may not hold everyones attention for two days.

I'll definitely be there.

It's at the Billing Aquadrome in Northampton. (Big camp site field etc)

Nick Mann
23-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Billing Aquadrome, Northants.

See here (http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/info.html).

Nick Mann
27-06-2004, 06:18 PM
As Brind is the only confirmed attendee, I feel it is pointless doing anything more towards organising this event.

Sorry Mark.

I will start attendance threads for some others.

Wodjno
27-06-2004, 07:13 PM
As Brind is the only confirmed attendee, I feel it is pointless doing anything more towards organising this event.

Sorry Mark.

I will start attendance threads for some others.
I would have loved to of come , but can't SORRY .. Gonna be in LONDON on a STAG weekend with WILD west DAY and Comedy clubb in the evening
Definate for october at the POD thou ... Just ME AND THE MISSUS THIS TIME .... !!!

Brind
27-06-2004, 07:40 PM
No probs mate, didn't see much of a point either to be honest.. :|

I'll be there though.

Nick Mann
27-06-2004, 07:51 PM
I'll be there though.

Take some photos for us!